Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trans Mission
    Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trans Mission
    For years, I hoped to find a "get rich quick scam" but had no luck. I entertained all of them and realized that the only get rich quick scam is to come up with a get rich quick scam...ala, Don Lapre and Matthew Lesko.

So here is my plan: I am gonna sell a penile enlargement system for 30 bucks a bottle. I guarantee an increase in not only penile length, but girth as well, up to 60%. Guaranteed!

My claim is guaranteed. If you get no results, I will gladly refund your money with no questions.

When I refund your purchase it comes out of cousin company "Mini Cock Support groups" account, so your refund check will be emblazoned with that companies name on your check. Do you have the literal and figurative balls to cash it?

Wanna get rich quick? Sell the get rich quick idea to the sheep of the world.
    I saw that exact same idea discussed in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, except it was dildos or something.
    A part of it. I added other parts, but the movie was the catalyst for the idea! It's not enitirely plagiarism.
    I guess Guy Ritchie couldn't sue you, besides he's probably too busy banging his leotard wearing boney assed wife

Junior Poster

I meant touche, lust4ts!

Hmm... Interesting responses, to be sure, but not quite what I was expecting. That's what I get for expecting anything though, I suppose.

Anyway, I was actually looking to find out if anyone had tried any of the things I spoke about, rather than fish for get rich quick ideas. So, again...

Anyone?

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin