Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default EXTENZE....does it work???

I was watching late night TV and they seemed to have a very well done and legitimate infomercial, my question is does it really make that certain organ larger? Has anyone taken it?

I know all penis pills that u see on Magazines are fake, but u can tell that they are fake because they are not well done, Extenze seems to be well done...just throwing it out there.

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.
    Thomas Jefferson
    3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

it works....................at decreasing funds in your bank account

thats about it

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

if it did ....everyone would be packin heat...my guess is it may give u a stronger erection but doesn't increase length or girth ...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I've met people who worked for a large local company that sold that sort of stuff. They said it's all snake oil bullshit. It's already been pointed out, but if it actually worked, what guy wouldn't be popping those things like tic tacs?

"Whoa! I better stay away from that stuff, it might make my dick even larger."

I guess the scam works because 1: what guy is going to admit to needing those pills? And 2: whose going to admit they were suckers enough to buy it?

On the other hand I have some pills for sale that will increase the size of your balls by 0 - 500%, guaranteed. Only one million dollars a bottle, and they look just like tic tacs.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    if it did ....everyone would be packin heat...my guess is it may give u a stronger erection but doesn't increase length or girth ...
    I always say the same thing, could you imagine? Ts taking Extendze?? But, if it did work, I would buy it, just to see how big my cock could get, and take tons of pics!!

Professional Poster

No pill in the world can make your dick bigger. But doing penis exercises are proven to work. go to www.thundersplace.com, www.penishealth.com and other related sites that deal with natural penis enlargement. It involves stretching and jelqing but you'd have to research more of it to understand.

no weights and a year of wearing sweat pants to cover the weights ,lol...i will just stick to what i was born with. wonder how that other company with the idiot spokesperson bob gets away with that ...at least they say u have ti keep taking that ,lol..

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

lol, I'm happy with what I have

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

You opinion doesn't count.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    I've met people who worked for a large local company that sold that sort of stuff. They said it's all snake oil bullshit. It's already been pointed out, but if it actually worked, what guy wouldn't be popping those things like tic tacs?

Guys like me with good sized dicks that's who, you dick.