Professional Poster

Default you think i got canceled??? Seinfeld on Larry King...

Ouch! Time for Larry to start up golf.

http://www.yahoo.com/s/725347

Veteran Poster

i saw that. it was so funny

glad to be here

what was funny was that video clip of mr. king at the raiders game...that birds nest was blowing everywhere..get a hat next time..

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

Larry is an old man now and deserves a bit more respect. Anyway doesn't he just clarify Seinfeld wasn't cancelled?

I think Jerry's gone a bit prickly holed up in his big house for too long and wanted the slightest excuse to go off on a 'Do you know who I am !?' rant (while pretending to laugh along).

And one of the best sit-coms of all time or not, seems to me Larry David and the writers were the creative force, the rest of the cast brought it to life and Jerry was an average stand-up stuck in the middle of the set wondering how to act.

yeah im sure there has to be some creative aspect there otherwise he wouldn't be sitting on that 500 million nest egg an showering with evian water ,lol.. love larry david ..that guy is a genius...

wow seinfeld was a dick in that one ...wonder why he doesn't do interviews..he does want to do one final Seinfeld episode when they get out of jail.

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Gladys
    Larry is an old man now and deserves a bit more respect. Anyway doesn't he just clarify Seinfeld wasn't cancelled?

I think Jerry's gone a bit prickly holed up in his big house for too long and wanted the slightest excuse to go off on a 'Do you know who I am !?' rant (while pretending to laugh along).

And one of the best sit-coms of all time or not, seems to me Larry David and the writers were the creative force, the rest of the cast brought it to life and Jerry was an average stand-up stuck in the middle of the set wondering how to act.
    I agree with you.

Silver Poster

Not a big thing. Itīs probably a joke or Seinfeldīs desperate scream for help. I like Seinfeld and his show as a good show. Very smart with good actors and nice stories but it wasnīt funny. It was a show but a not comedy show.

I hope this was a joke.

Rookie Poster

Seinfeld is still one of the top 10 highest paid TV actors today.