Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    And lastly before I leave I would like to say. Like any of you would turn down Britney Spears if she said fuck me! Not to mention I'm sure you have had BIGGER GIRLFRIENDS than BRITNEY...HIT ON GIRLS BIGGER THAN BRITNEY... And now you're PROBABLY BIGGER THAN BRITNEY EVER WAS AND IS NOW! And yet you hate on her. Thats what cracks me up. A size 30 telling a size 5 she is too fat! haha
    And lastly, my wife is a fitness model and I am her trainer. Nice try. Hence why I guess I'm disgusted with her soft body. And no, I would never ever fuck that, especially after seeing that sloppiness between her legs when she gets out of a car. YUCK!! God knows what I would catch.

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    She's proportionate not as toned as she used to be
    Sounds like a polite way of saying she's gotten a bit fatter or chunkier.
    Not at all just saying she isn't rock hard most woman aren't rock hard I thought it was a bit gross same with how Madonna is too hard now or Janet is too hard I like a softness rather than hard abs like a man.
    I have to agree with you there. I don't like Madonna's body either. She's gone too far in the other direction. Janet Jackson, on the other hand, I like her sexy abs.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Thanks for the chat you two but i must run. I want to buy a dozen red roses for my sweetie before the store closes.

ciao.

what a wanker
    Please refrain from the name-calling as I did. And how is it that I'm a wanker by buying my wife a dozen roses. So I guess you are saying to NOT be a wanker would be to NEVER buy your wife/partner roses. No offense, but the latter sounds like a real wanker.
    You can buy ur wife a 12" dildo for all i give a fuck...that's not why ur a wanker though

Thanks for the chat you two but i must run. I want to buy a dozen red roses for my sweetie before the store closes.

ciao.

what a wanker
    Please refrain from the name-calling as I did. And how is it that I'm a wanker by buying my wife a dozen roses. So I guess you are saying to NOT be a wanker would be to NEVER buy your wife/partner roses. No offense, but the latter sounds like a real wanker.
    You can buy ur wife a 12" dildo for all i give a fuck...that's not why ur a wanker though
    You know I've seen your posts on other threads. You have nothing good to say about anything. Then you use drinking as an excuse. If you prefer to be bitter all the time then go somewhere else. Oh by the way, my wife loves her roses. Now go do something nice for someone. Turn over a new leaf.

Gold Poster

You know I've seen your posts on other threads. You have nothing good to say about anything. Then you use drinking as an excuse. If you prefer to be bitter all the time then go somewhere else. Oh by the way, my wife loves her roses. Now go do something nice for someone. Turn over a new leaf.
    I have plenty of good to say....just not to hypocrytical cunts like u!

This started with U saying negative things about Britney so don't play that card..

Now fuck off and please ur wife before i have to

I have plenty of good to say....just not to hypocrytical cunts like u!

This started with U saying negative things about Britney so don't play that card..

Now fuck off and please ur wife before i have to
    Well, I had my opinion. You didn't agree with it because you took it as an insult to your trailer trash little whore. Take your profanity and go fuck yourself! And you wouldn't have a clue how to please my wife. Stick to pleasing your gloryholes.

Btw, call me negative. I'm just opinionated. You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here.

Gold Poster

thanks for the compliments romeo

ur wife is so lucky to have a cockwhore of a man like u

caio

You're welcome. I'm done with you, too.

ciao, mate.