Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    have u started early on the drink then Kelly LOL
    I love her new album....it's already gonna go platinum this will be her 5th consecutive album to go number 1! Bitch can't be stopped!

hope the media gives her space and she holds it together

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    hot album maybe...hot mess definitely !!!!!!
    She looked hot on Halloween

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by bassman2546
    Now, if she'd just start loving herself, maybe she wouldn't go out in public without narly, greasy hair extensions and her fat ass hangin' out.

Hard to believe she worked harder as a sixteen year old than she does now.
    She didn't have the problems then that she has now. You have to realize that living as a celeb has it's downsides, it's not all hunky dory.

I think she's still hot but she doesn't care as much about her appearance because of her issues. And i respect that...
    She creates her own issues. There are many celebs in Hollywood that fly under the tabloid radar because they are able to manage their issues. She could take a lesson from them.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    hot album maybe...hot mess definitely !!!!!!
    She looked hot on Halloween
    That's where I saw the greasy narly hair extensions and fat ass. If that's hot then...oh boy.

Now, if she'd just start loving herself, maybe she wouldn't go out in public without narly, greasy hair extensions and her fat ass hangin' out.

She didn't have the problems then that she has now. You have to realize that living as a celeb has it's downsides, it's not all hunky dory.

I think she's still hot but she doesn't care as much about her appearance because of her issues. And i respect that...
    She creates her own issues. There are many celebs in Hollywood that fly under the tabloid radar because they are able to manage their issues. She could take a lesson from them.
    Lol so going to the store to get some ice cream is cause for being rushed by 40 to 50 people with cameras lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Kelly since you love her so much why not teach her some money manage ment and parenting skills.
    Girl has the money to spend the tabloids blow everything out of proportion. Brit can do absolutely nothing for a whole year and still bring in 500,000 lol
    Wonderful marketing done by the record companies. She sold 124,000 copies the first week. That statement can be misleading as her record company ensured that ALL stores in the U.S. were flooded with her CD on release day. That is where they tally the 124,000 copies. It doesn't mean that 124,000 were retailed. Give it time sister, to assess Gold status.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Kelly since you love her so much why not teach her some money manage ment and parenting skills.
    Girl has the money to spend the tabloids blow everything out of proportion. Brit can do absolutely nothing for a whole year and still bring in 500,000 lol
    Thats probably one of the reasons that she doesn't have her kids,

Spears is banking about $737,000 a month
    $102,000 for entertainment, gifts and vacation
    49,267 for mortgage payments
    $16,000 for clothes (she should get her money back for her VMA getup)
    $4,758 for eating out.(That is a lot of Taco Bell.)

From the sound of her latest album she will probably regret spending alll that money.

Gold Poster

She's obviously not able, does that make her a bad person or what's the point ur trying to make???

Lol so going to the store to get some ice cream is cause for being rushed by 40 to 50 people with cameras lol
    Once again, she created that situation. Read!

She's obviously not able, does that make her a bad person or what's the point ur trying to make???
    The point I'm trying to make is, she's responsible for her own actions and no one else is to blame but herself. Ya just have to deal with it. I don't recall saying she's a bad person. Good people dig holes for themselves too.