Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default BRENDA GETS ROBBED ON THE WEST SIDE OF CHICAGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres the scoop . Last night well early this morning my roommate Brenda was robbed by a black man.

It all began when my little boy toy came over to spend some time with me and then anther one of my friends came over. I asked him not to come over dressed up as a woman and he did anyway. Well to make a long story short he acts very wild when he dresses as a woman and take it as a joke . So me being who i am i go into my room and me and my little kick go and see me on the Maury show from earlier that day ... the cross dresser was out in the living room with Brenda acting a fool and watch theres something about Meriam .
    In as little as 5 or 10 minutes of being in the room brenda says that she is volunteering to take this kid home . Not knowing what was to come next i rolled my eyes and Brenda walked out with my friend and me and the boy stayed in the house .
    Now this kid lives around the corner and about 45 minutes later i got a little worried . I called brenda and she sounded very bothered about what was going on . I hear two voices in the back ground ... One of an angry black man and the other a laughing nonchalant crossdresser . My immediate response was telling her to get that man (both of them) out of her car and asking how all of this happened . She was obviously preoccupied with the passengers in her car to talk to me . so she hangs up the phone and assures me that she will get the situation under control .
    Anther 45 minutes goes by and i call her even more upset than before .
    She says to me that the crossdresser is out of the car but the balck man is ....
    My gut say to Breanda .... Pull over next to a police car and get him the fuck out of the car. Note: not only was he very disrespectful to Brenda but he expected head and a ride home .... I had to put my foot down where i stood . Because with the panic condition that i have i was going crazy ! Get him the fuck out of the car I said Over and over .... She begins to talk with him and tells him she will charge for her services. He reply s he has no money and she say s sorry i cannot help you .... The call is ended. I call back at least 30 times to get a voice mail on a first of second ring ... 2 hours goes by and some one posing as Brenda picks up the phone and say to me "i'm sucking dick I'll call you back "
    so i call the police .... by this time Brenda is walking in the door and she tells me how she lost her black berry ... all of her cards and her purse was destroyed !

[/b] what the fuck is this world coming to when people take full advantage of an obviously defenseless hard working person Like Brenda
    Personally i could not stress enough she could have died lasr night or been terribly injured . I am extremely happy that she is okay ... but pissed off she did not take my warnings and make an attempt to find a police car !

Gold Poster

Thats nuts...just glad Brenda's ok!

Sounds like u were lucky Brenda, take it as a warning

Rookie Poster

Im sorry this happened but what you need to understand is that all black people aren't like that. You sound like you don't like black guys the way you say it like we all are criminals. I mean I am sorry to hear what happened because nobody deserves that. You girls need to get a bodyguard or something.

Without Struggle There Can Be No Progress

5 Star Poster

Yeah.

Mimi was trying to be a little funny with the way she described it. Basically she was truthful.

For one thing that friend of hers... He was so drunk and so obviously a crossdresser. I did not want him to get hurt or something. It's one thing to act like that up north in boystown and near it...something else entirely on the west side. So I offered a ride home. At a red light they offered a ride to a totally random guy who caught their eye. I protested, once that guy was in he would not leave. I tried to throw them out... each time I pulled into a service station or other well lit public place. I was abel to get that crossdresser out but not the guy. The guy demanded to be driven to Lake st and Central Ave. Where I knew there was a EL station. Which is under 24 hour police survelance and has security.

By the time Mimi had called me I was already at that station and I had spent about 20 minutes refusing this guys sexual advances. Telling him to get out. I do not know what else I could have done. I had no weapon and he was much stronger than me. We struggled for a minute in the car, I then chased him on foot for a block. He motioned under his coat as if he had a gun. At which point I did not want to take the chance.

For what it's worth I had almost no money on me, my credit cards are maxed and I had no money in my checking account. Having had a rough couple of weeks in business worked to my advantage here. So all that guy stole was some worthless plastic, and a PDA/Cellphone that has been totally remotely deactivated.

I have my health and faith in Allah and with those I will be ok.

What a good night story.Glad Brenda is OK.How did she pic up that guy that robbed her?

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by elo
    What a good night story.Glad Brenda is OK.How did she pic up that guy that robbed her?
    The drunk that I was driving home took it upon himself to unlock MY cardoor and invite the guy to ride in the car with us. I had to stop that person from having sex with him right in my car.

Once he was in I could not get him out. I mean, what , estradiol is not known for building rock hard muscles.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hungone
    Im sorry this happened but what you need to understand is that all black people aren't like that. You sound like you don't like black guys the way you say it like we all are criminals. I mean I am sorry to hear what happened because nobody deserves that. You girls need to get a bodyguard or something.
    She gets robbed and you try and turn it into "she sounds racist". Does that mean if someone gets robbed or beaten and they mention it was a black person then they are racist to you? I just hope that Brenda was not seriously hurt and no one else tries to give her the third degree. I am sick and tired of this bullshit she/he is a racist ranting.It's getting old .

"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither' Benjamin franklin.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loki
    Quote Originally Posted by hungone
    She gets robbed and you try and turn it into "she sounds racist". Does that mean if someone gets robbed or beaten and they mention it was a black person then they are racist to you? I just hope that Brenda was not seriously hurt and no one else tries to give her the third degree. I am sick and tired of this bullshit she/he is a racist ranting.It's getting old .
    Calm the fuck down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck are you getting bent out of shape for, do what I did when hung wrote the reply, move on to the other replies (no disrespect hung, I'm a fast reader, lol)

Anyway

Look a few things Bren
    • 1. The muhfucka lives around the corner, he can walk home, sure he knew his way
      2. Power locks on your car? If not I understand, but if you do, fuck the passenger, I'd have locked the power locks so that only I could unlock the doors.
      3. Since he invited the muhfucka into your car, guess who owes you a new phone?!? Even if you get comped one from the company, make his dumb ass buy you one so you can either make some money off of it or have a backup.
      4. Worst case scenario, pull over to a well lit location (as you were doing) take the keys out of the ignition, go to a phone and call 5-0. He'll get out, trust me.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Once he was in I could not get him out. I mean, what , estradiol is not known for building rock hard muscles.
    Glad you're ok.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

So sorry you had to experience that, but it's good to know you are
    physically okay.