Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    This guy has made me wanna vomit from day one. No one should be shocked at what a racist piece of shit he turned out to be.
    Prison will do that to ya!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    This guy has made me wanna vomit from day one. No one should be shocked at what a racist piece of shit he turned out to be.
    Is that his deal? He's a former convict?
    Indeed,and all the lovey-dovey "I love all folks regardless of skin color" P.C. attitude goes out the window in the pen....thats a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by andyuk
    lets hope he is never seen on tv again.
    i hate racists with a passion.
    He was never seen on my tv before and he won't be now. While not every asshole is automatically a racist, the reverse is pretty universally true.

FK

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Is that his deal? He's a former convict?
    Indeed,and all the lovey-dovey "I love all folks regardless of skin color" P.C. attitude goes out the window in the pen....thats a fact.
    Members of rival street gangs become allies in prison many times if they are the same race unless they are in rival prison gangs. If I were in prison, I would mind my fucking business, never smile, and look to make friends with the guys with Swastika tattoos.

Junior Poster

If he was black, nobody would care about this.

"Rice is good when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." -- Mitch Hedberg

Professional Poster

I'm a big fan of the "Dog"...for his compassion i've seen on his shows. Its a bit disconcerting to hear that there may be a riff between the family and that the events as we know it are that the Dog made some private comments that could be taken as racist in nature. However do we know exactly what his heart feels or the context of those words to mean he walks through life looking at a specific race with seething hate, fear, or jealousy? I'm really on the fence with this one...i don't think you can take a few statements and put them through the media and all the other channels and get a clear picture of what is actually at the core of the controversy. Honestly if calling someone a nigger, spic, wop, gook, cracker, in a moment of anger makes someone a racist, then i suspect %99 of the public is guilty. It takes a much more deliberate, premeditated and ingrained ignorant being with a history of aversion and antipathy towards a select group of people IMO to earn the label "racist"... The term gets flung around so much just by people who want to try to correct perceived social or moral injustices that it dilutes the meaning. Maybe Dog Chapman is a true racist...maybe he hates black people so much so his son was able to freely tape him ranting...really i don't know but i just am quite leery of these "tapes" being released for the entertainment channels to bring people down for the sake of ratings or social engineering.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    Honestly if calling someone a nigger, spic, wop, gook, cracker, in a moment of anger makes someone a racist, then i suspect %99 of the public is guilty.
    I suspect your wrong. I suspect your showing your colours, don't assume everyone is the same.

His compassion is hypocritical bullshit which he uses to sell the show. He
    He's another born-again Christian wanker trying to extol his virtues on others - it's all marketing and those who are taken in by his hyperbol need to learn how to pick up the remote.

Gold Poster

Dog is a person who can't follow laws in other countries,how can he preach to criminals about following laws when he doesn't do it himself.I almost laugh whenever he gives the criminals he captures some lame phony story about how he cares about them.Hopefully now i don't have to hear him say "bro" or "ice is bad" anymore,thats really fucking annoying.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slither
    If he was black, nobody would care about this.
    But if he was, and he called white people "honkies" or "crackers", they would.
    Whatever happened to the word "honky"? I never was sure what it even meant. I know it was a disparaging remark against us Caucasian-Euro-Americans but, I mean, who thought of it and what is the word derived from? Did a bunch of angry black militants have a meeting one day and look for a word to offset the word "nigger"? It must have been disappointing when they called a white man "honky" for the first time and he just shrugged his shoulders and kept walking.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    I'm a big fan of the "Dog"...for his compassion i've seen on his shows. Its a bit disconcerting to hear that there may be a riff between the family and that the events as we know it are that the Dog made some private comments that could be taken as racist in nature. However do we know exactly what his heart feels or the context of those words to mean he walks through life looking at a specific race with seething hate, fear, or jealousy? I'm really on the fence with this one...i don't think you can take a few statements and put them through the media and all the other channels and get a clear picture of what is actually at the core of the controversy. Honestly if calling someone a nigger, spic, wop, gook, cracker, in a moment of anger makes someone a racist, then i suspect %99 of the public is guilty. It takes a much more deliberate, premeditated and ingrained ignorant being with a history of aversion and antipathy towards a select group of people IMO to earn the label "racist"... The term gets flung around so much just by people who want to try to correct perceived social or moral injustices that it dilutes the meaning. Maybe Dog Chapman is a true racist...maybe he hates black people so much so his son was able to freely tape him ranting...really i don't know but i just am quite leery of these "tapes" being released for the entertainment channels to bring people down for the sake of ratings or social engineering.
    Yes but you have to consider that his on screen persona could have been completely fake all along, designed and purposely created to promote an image that would reflect him in a good light so that the core of what his motives are, money and pure greed could be disguised by a smoke screen of religion and good intentions.

Just maybe he is like that every day and is not the person you see in the program, remember he is an ex criminal who say's he has changed, maybe he has not changed that much after all.

Lets face it bale bonds and television are both lucrative businesses that can bring in a large amount of profit and proceeds, by playing the good guy he has managed to portray what he is doing as somehow honorable, when in fact it probably is purely about the money and fame.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!