Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default WHAT WILL YOU TGIRLS DO WHEN YOU'RE OLDER??

I just saw a thread about mature ts's. They look like theyre in their 40s, 50s and i have to say, it doesnt look so appealing. I dont even want to think what theyll look like in their 60's and 70s. Can you imagine being in a long term relationship with them??
    So what happens to all the older tgirls? For example, all the current girls who guys are praising and posting pictures of? And the girls on this site? I mean this decade is probably the first time the girls have been able to look as good as GG girls. But I don't think theyll be able to keep up with regular girls in the looks department as they age because theres only so much plastic surgery you can do. At some point it has to break down. Personally, this is one of the biggest reasons why i couldnt get into a real relationship with a tgirl. What if i really like her and year by year i see her turning into something im really not attracted to. What do you think?

Junior Poster

What if i really like her and year by year i see her turning into something im really not attracted to. What do you think?
    i think you are an asshole and you wonder why you are charged for sex

Default Re: WHAT WILL YOU TGIRLS DO WHEN YOU'RE OLDER??

Quote Originally Posted by house
    I just saw a thread about mature ts's. They look like theyre in their 40s, 50s and i have to say, it doesnt look so appealing. I dont even want to think what theyll look like in their 60's and 70s. Can you imagine being in a long term relationship with them??
    So what happens to all the older tgirls? For example, all the current girls who guys are praising and posting pictures of? And the girls on this site? I mean this decade is probably the first time the girls have been able to look as good as GG girls. But I don't think theyll be able to keep up with regular girls in the looks department as they age because theres only so much plastic surgery you can do. At some point it has to break down. Personally, this is one of the biggest reasons why i couldnt get into a real relationship with a tgirl. What if i really like her and year by year i see her turning into something im really not attracted to. What do you think?
    What an asshole. I wonder how you look now, much less when you get older. Lets switch shoes, who is gonna want to be with your ignorant ass, no matter how you look on the outside, you are ugly on the inside. Now as far as looks, you should bring to the table what you want in return. If you want a Barbie doll at 50, then you better look like Ken, or be a trick for the rest of your life. Maybe you're a trick now, HMMM???

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by marissaazts
    What if i really like her and year by year i see her turning into something im really not attracted to. What do you think?
    i think you are an asshole and you wonder why you are charged for sex
    Sometimes ill pay and sometimes ill just get it. But I dont wonder why im paying if i do. If i pay its b/c i used it as a quickie service without the conversation, just like buying a sofa or a TV. The real question here is why you took it so offensively? Are you worried about your looks fading and the fact that you haven't planned for the future? Or maybe you already look bad so you don't even want to think what you'll look like in 20 years? There has to be a reason why you took it so personally. That's what i want to know.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    What an asshole. I wonder how you look now, much less when you get older. Lets switch shoes, who is gonna want to be with your ignorant ass, no matter how you look on the outside, you are ugly on the inside. Now as far as looks, you should bring to the table what you want in return. If you want a Barbie doll at 50, then you better look like Ken, or be a trick for the rest of your life. Maybe you're a trick now, HMMM???
    First off, spean english notorious BIG - i dont understand some of the words you used. And don't take it so offensively. I was asking what most guys at some point are going to ask themselves anyway. Doesnt mean im a bad guy, just rational.
    As to the question of "what about me"? Well think about it this way. I could be good looking (guilty as charged) and still looking good at 50. Or i could be just decent and i'd still look fine at age 50 b/c that is societys norm for men. However, if a 50 year old tgirl starts looking like something in between a 50 year old guy and a 50 year old girl, it's not going to fit in with any of societys norms.
    Im asking a legitimate question that you ought to have asked yourself already unless you're living in fantasy land (guys love me for who i am and will always love me, even when i look like an old guy tgirl).

Junior Poster

yo house you are a funny ass muthafucka

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.
    Thomas Jefferson
    3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

First off, spean english notorious BIG - i dont understand some of the words you used. And don't take it so offensively. I was asking what most guys at some point are going to ask themselves anyway. Doesnt mean im a bad guy, just rational.
    As to the question of "what about me"? Well think about it this way. I could be good looking (guilty as charged) and still looking good at 50. Or i could be just decent and i'd still look fine at age 50 b/c that is societys norm for men. However, if a 50 year old tgirl starts looking like something in between a 50 year old guy and a 50 year old girl, it's not going to fit in with any of societys norms.
    Im asking a legitimate question that you ought to have asked yourself already unless you're living in fantasy land (guys love me for who i am and will always love me, even when i look like an old guy tgirl).
    T-Girl, male or female, looks are to be maintained. I know many breathtaking older trans woman. We maintain ourselves better than genetic females and we age slower. How was that for speaking good english ignorant bastard. Trying to say I can't speak english because you made an ass of yourself doesn't make me look bad. I'm Puerto-Rican and proud. But my english is better than yours, my spelling too. "spean"?? is that even a word???

Rookie Poster

T-Girl, male or female, looks are to be maintained. I know many breathtaking older trans woman. We maintain ourselves better than genetic females and we age slower. How was that for speaking good english ignorant bastard. Trying to say I can't speak english because you made an ass of yourself doesn't make me look bad. I'm Puerto-Rican and proud. But my english is better than yours, my spelling too. "spean"?? is that even a word???
    So if that's true (and i haven't seen any pictures of older good looking ts's in my life), wouldnt one have seen some of them by now? But no no! I take your word for it. Really, I believe you. Just like i believe you when you say something like, "we age slower". Somebody give a call to New England Journal of Medicine! Who knew that you could somehow age slower by being a tgirl? Interesting finding! No no, i'll stop now! Ok ok...thats it, i believe you.
    "im Puerto Rican and proud..." Good for you! So you are descended from folks from an island in the caribbean. That's good to know! Thanks for telling me!

Actually, I think a lot of us tgirls will fare better than real girls when we're older. If we are generally thin, we'll probably stay thin, whereas women will tend to get heavier especially if they have a baby.

I think there's a ts named April Ashley who was active in the 1960's who still looks pretty good now, and she's pretty old - like Sophia Loren old (but she looks really good too)

I guess it all depends on the person, any person- I've seen plenty of women who looked good at 20, and after life has sorta taken its toll (living in a trailer, kids, too many trips to Walmart) they look like hell at 35. Same with any guy, though plenty of men look more distinctive when they hit 40.

I think the tgirls who are models will still continue to look pretty good at 50 (and what's to say that some of us - not me! - are already 50!)

-Tara