Professional Poster

Default So this is pumping?

It takes like twenty syringes to do one cheek? I definitely understand the advice "See a surgeon" now.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I don't think those are silicone Tom. It looks alot like intramuscular hormone injections to me (look at the vials nearby the feet of the injector)!

...Though since I never really seen what and how silicone is done I could be wrong.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Default Re: So this is pumping?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree

But that's in preparation for pumping in the video. No one would be taking that much estrogen. Well, no one who plans on remaining sane that is. Estro is one shot of whatever you're getting that day.
    Ok, for some reason I always imagined being pumped meant one big injection with a really big syringe. This was to prep the skin to be stretched or something?

So now I'm thinking it takes like 200 of those syringes to get a 52" ass like some girls have.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

5 Star Poster

Here's what you need.

OK, I know lots of girls here have pumped silicone. Please, it's not a good idea. From what I've seen is in about 15 years your ass will be at your knees and your cheeks will be hanging around your lower jaw.

So many girls, especially foreign girls want to look femme at any cost, and too often it comes at a large cost in the end.

There are safer ways to obtain the same thing, albiet more costly.

Hugs,
    TS Jamie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	caulking_gun_426.jpg 
Views:	669 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	139299  

Silver Poster

But her ass was perfect!
    You girls need to understand that we men love you....no we men lust after you just the way you are when it comes to your ass!
    Just let us stick our faced in them and we'll be happy!

"How you doin!"