Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5 Star Poster

I 've got a huge ego. But it's very fragile so please don't say anything mean to me or I will start crying (hormones you know).

Baggage? My colossal ego doesn't allow room for baggage, unless you mean the fact that my life is messed up because I wasn't born with a girls body and that all my friends hate me and nobody listens to me even though I know everything and my GF is ignoring me because I told her to go study statisticts, and my hair SUCKS today, and well, well, waaaaaa....

What was the question?

Giggle,
    TS Jamie
    Attitude? Whadda ya mean attitude? I ain't got no attitude.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

we're all equal in the ego department.

as for the working girls, you hear "omg, you're the most beautiful and sexiest women in the world!" from clients all day and it's bound to affect your ego in one way or another. it may make you think you're all that. it may make you worry all the time about how you look thus affecting your self esteem and driving you to seek approval from more and more men or in other ways. it may make you feel good about yourself. it may sicken you. who knows how each person will react. all i know is some girls deal with it better than others. and that's all i've got.

Junior Poster

Hmmm I wouldnt know maybe. I think I kinda do get snappy when normal girls that are pretty look like crap. "The least you can do is make yourself look appealing" is what I think. I think because like many TS's take pride in looking good, I guess they might feel more supirior than normal girls.