Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Trannies and the ego?

Do TSs have more mental problems than the average joanne? Bigger egos?

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Most likely she won't let herself go, especially after all the stuff she went through to get where she is now.
    is this the case with most trannies? I'm sure there are exceptions, who are living happy lives without worry or fear.

After undergoing ridicule as transgendered person, it seems that most trannies would be more likely to have emotional baggage, victim complexes, and/or inflated egos/vanity that would accompany low self-esteem.

Do TSs in YOUR experience have many of these characteristics?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Pleaseee..there are men who are the same way. Men who are egotistical/chauvinistic pigs with a warp sense of self (who still "thinks" back when they're at their PRIME but are now 40/50 somethings)!

These characteristics are present in every gender types and variants in different races, culture and whatnot.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

you can't really group this kind of thing
    it's more of an individual flaw

as Hara stated so can I just about women
    I've seen women in the exotic dancing industry go from shy to "I'm the shit" to the "I've got a kid now so I have to focus and make $$$" to the "fuck all men I'm eating pussy from now on" finally to the "fuck everybody I'm gonna dance and use Uncle Sam to feed my kids"

is that every exotic dancer? no
    is it a small group? yes

that small group can be for anyone: transgendered, male, female................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

JWBL said:

'I've seen women in the exotic dancing industry go from shy to "I'm the shit" to the "I've got a kid now so I have to focus and make $$$" to the "fuck all men I'm eating pussy from now on" finally to the "fuck everybody I'm gonna dance and use Uncle Sam to feed my kids" '

That is a worthy sig if ever I saw one

5 Star Poster

This sums up what I have to say about this.

Basically yes. I have seen tons of competitiveness etc, etc. among us. I mean people arguing over who is the better prostitute, better dresser, better car, better trade, constant comparisons on ever level ugh.

Like I told one young person who may soon be a transsexual. We hurt each other if you want to be one of us you have to be comfortable with that. I would say that happens more among transsexuals than other groups I interact with.

I don't just mean "reading" either. I have seen physicist take shots at each other. I mean real psychological head games.

Brenda: Why do you hate Americans (in general) and transexuals (in particular)? Especially those in blonde wigs? ROFLMAO I love Chicago gurls with attitude. (As long as i stay here in NYC) :>)

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Veteran Poster

I Like The Ego On Most TGirls,It's Part Of What Attracts Me To To Them.
    Let's Face-It Takes A Lot Of Guts To Change Your Sexuality,A Lot-Between
    Plastic Surgeries,Families Tossing You Out,Taking Hormones,Electrolysis,Therapy,Dealing With Nut Jobs.......
    I'd Say You Have To Develop A Good,Strong,Tough Ego.
    It's All In The Game As They Say But The Majority Of Girls That I Know Are
    OK,Stand Up And A Lot Of Fun.If They Need A Little Bigger Then Average Ego
    Then Fuck It,That's The Way Things Are.And God Bless Them.
    We Wouldn't Have Allanah,Gia,Vicky,Holly And A Host Of Others Unless They
    Are Larger Then Life.They Are Nice,Solid People Of Which The The Same Can't Be Said About Most Of The Population.Let's Just All Get Along And Have Some Fun! GO SOX!!!

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

opcorn

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Brenda: Why do you hate Americans (in general) and transexuals (in particular)? Especially those in blonde wigs? ROFLMAO I love Chicago gurls with attitude. (As long as i stay here in NYC) :>)
    LOL. I don't hate her. She's one of only five BFF's I have.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Trannies and the ego?

Quote Originally Posted by puddinfoot
    Do TSs have more mental problems than the average joanne? Bigger egos?

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Most likely she won't let herself go, especially after all the stuff she went through to get where she is now.
    is this the case with most trannies? I'm sure there are exceptions, who are living happy lives without worry or fear.

After undergoing ridicule as transgendered person, it seems that most trannies would be more likely to have emotional baggage, victim complexes, and/or inflated egos/vanity that would accompany low self-esteem.

Do TSs in YOUR experience have many of these characteristics?
    All I said was that a Tgirl would most likely take care of herself more than what most typical GG's do, especially American GG's. Meaning after she's got herself as she wants to be, it would be very unlikely she'd become a slob like many GG's do. :P

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!