Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Paris..Transexual prostitution (Photos!) must see !!!

[quote="RawNY"]
    Quote Originally Posted by goliath_91710
    I wonder where these parisan hookers go to do the deed. Are there places in the park or do they just hit the dirt (if you have no car)?

You guys need to get out more. This here is Yesica. She's from Caracas but lives and works in Paris. She works the Bois regularly.

30 Euros and the total little darling will sort you out in your car or in the woods, wherever.

Here's a good site with lots of girls based in Paris. You need to register but it's free and I have had no spam from it. I think it even has pages in English, though I use it in French. Certainly plenty of reviews in English.

I strongly advise any t-whorist going to a big Euro city with good t-action like Paris, Milan, Barcelona etc to join the local sites and READ THE REVIEWS. Some of the beauties you drool over are not so nice to deal with. On the other hand, many are. Sorry but it's true.

http://www.transgirls.ch

One thing-- most of the t-girls in Paris are South American. Many have only rudimentary French and English you can forget, though they all know "fuck" and "suck." Just the minimum effort to speak a little Spanish or Portuguese will go a long way and is well worth it. A girl may laugh at your efforts but she'll appreciate that you tried. Or at least not over-charge you. Maybe.

Oh yeah, do I have to remind you not to take more money into the Bois than you can afford to "lose?"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_021_789.jpg 
Views:	1661 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	139414   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_020_819.jpg 
Views:	1661 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	139415  

The last time I was in Paris I didn't know about T girls at all...but a taxi driver drove me down Rue St Denis to see the action there...I saw practically anything you could ever ask for but there was no way I was getting out of the cab!!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Not to be the buzz kill - but when you think about it, it does kind of give the puritians an excuse not to legalize prostitution in this country.
    Prostitution is 100% legal in France (pimping isn't and brothels aren't through).
    Prostitutes can declare themselves as such and pay taxes, get health-care, etc... (although 99% of them do business under the table)

Victoria Holyns' Webmaster.

Rookie Poster

Default Rue St. Denis

Rico,

You would be perfectly safe on St. Denis. I don't think you would be tempted by many of the offerings unless you are kinky for grandmothers! The young girls (mostly oriental) are around the St. Denis metro not on the street itself.
    I have never toured the Bois - it is huge and I for one am not at all sure where to go, but I have been told it is best to go with friends to see the show.

Xenicity

Professional Poster

To be perfectly honest, those street girls do not impress me.

It just goes to show that the ones who have their act together do things over the net/phone/etc...

Default Re: Paris..Transexual prostitution (Photos!) must see !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach

You guys need to get out more. This here is Yesica. She's from Caracas but lives and works in Paris. She works the Bois regularly.

30 Euros and the total little darling will sort you out in your car or in the woods, wherever.
    jesus, marry and joseph

Yesica is an absolute cutie

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi