Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by q1a2z3
    Teach them that multiculturalism and perversity are the enemy.
    That's probably the dumbest statement I've read on this board. The Americas have been multicultural since Christopher Columbus and his crew of Pedros' ( http://www.immigrantships.net/v4/140..._nina1492.html ) first "discovered" them. And what precisely is perversity, q1a2z3? That wouldn't be guys who are "into" girls who used to be boys, would it? I could be wrong, q1a2z3, but I still think you're a troll.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Of course I wouldn’t expect a self-satisfied, little white-bread boy to comprehend what to him can only ever be an abstraction.
    That's pretty much my assessment of guyone as well, trish, and that of most reich-wingers unfortunately. Never a thought or a care about the problems facing others.

...I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. Matthew 19:24.

I'm glad you both finally admit you're against the first amendment. Which by the way even the AmericanCriminalLibertiesUnion supports when they defended the right of the Nazi party embers to march in Skokie, Il.

HATE CRIME LEGISLATION IS IN VIOLATION OF THIS COUNTRY'S FIRST AMENDMENT AND SHOULD BE ABOLISHED!

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

no such admission has been forthcoming. you can rant your hatreds as much as you want.

we are all familiar with the concept of degrees of murder. the content of a person's mind is not irrelevant to the assessment of his crime and the determination of his punishment.

violence against individuals motivated by hatred of their gender, ethnicity, religion or social group is terrorism and deserving prosecution.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rogers
    That's probably the dumbest statement I've read on this board. The Americas have been multicultural since Christopher Columbus and his crew of Pedros' ( http://www.immigrantships.net/v4/140..._nina1492.html ) first "discovered" them. And what precisely is perversity, q1a2z3? That wouldn't be guys who are "into" girls who used to be boys, would it? I could be wrong, q1a2z3, but I still think you're a troll.
    Of course he's a troll, this is the only topic he's posted in. I'd even go so far as saying that he's probably not in TS and is only here to shit on people who are.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorker
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogers
    Of course he's a troll, this is the only topic he's posted in. I'd even go so far as saying that he's probably not in TS and is only here to shit on people who are.
    Co-sign.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.