Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: What gets you OFF faster?

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia

Oh go fuck yourself you insecure little moron!
    You sicken me with your need to proclaim your masculinity in nearly every single thread..."you dont blow"..."you only give anal".."the only dick you like is yours between a trannys lips"... man you are a fucking clown!Why do you feel the need to tell the world,esp. here of all places what a top straight dude you are? Was your childhood that bad?

I dont pick random fights,I just call them as I see them...and you are weak and transparent.There are plenty of members who prefer the top role,they just dont feel the need to announce it every single chance they get.

Further the way you brown nose the mods here is pathetic...always one of the first to chime in in agreement to anything they post!

Lastly Bozoboy you have never been a member of my site so dont talk shit about something you know zero about.....afterall I dont go to your job and advise you on the correct way to prep a Bic Mac
    at you.

What am I insecure about?

Brown nose the mods? Uh? WTF are you talking about fool? Instead of paying attention to my posts why don't you update your crappy site.

Yea, I would not waste my money on your shitty site. It's 10 months behind. Will we see your 2007 girls in 2009?

You are no Seanchai. Quit hijacking the thread stupid.
    what are you insecure about??? are you serious Bozoboy...are you really THAT dumb??Cmon REALLY?!?

Ask the mods idiot since you send them so many PMs whining already...
    And now you brown nose Seanchai...LMAO...you never cease to make me shake my head.

And BTW you attacked my site EVERYTIME you post instead of addressing the issues...get some original new thoughts instead of rehashing lame bullshit that you've said already a dozen times ...surelyyou have alot of freetime from McDonalds since you spend hours jerking off to paysite preview sections and making nearly 9 posts per day on HA...dont worry about my site bozoboy...If you knew how much I earn, and how much I work you'd shit your pink panties.

If you knew how much I earn, and how much I work you'd shit your pink panties.
    And I'm sure you'd be there to suck the shit out and cum of them. Once a cock and shit sucker, always a cock and shit sucker.

Yea, big executive fighting with someone who posts their opinion. Go fuck yourself, or go have one of your thai tgs fuck you. That's heaven for you right? Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Updating your crap site yet? I doubt it.

Quit hijacking Hara's thread Mr. "Executive"

She asked a question and I answered it. Deal with it sucka!
    Ahh whats wrong "faggot in denial" did I hurt your feelings??

And I'm sure you'd be there to suck the shit out and cum of them. Once a cock and shit sucker, always a cock and shit sucker.

Yea, big executive fighting with someone who posts their opinion. Go fuck yourself, or go have one of your thai tgs fuck you. That's heaven for you right? Not that there's anything wrong with it.

What is denail? Is that a word? Denail a cat?

Hurt my feelings? Sucka, please. The only hurt feelings are probably from your subscribers. Update your shitty site ok? Why no 2007 girls yet? You still have not explained. Eh, don't bother, I could care less. And why highjack someone's thread?

You plan to highjack every thread I post on fool?
    Whats wrong man didnt they teach you to read and write?? Dont know what "denial" means...?? Doesnt suprise me in the least...

What is denail? Is that a word? Denail a cat?

Hurt my feelings? Sucka, please. The only hurt feelings are probably from your subscribers. Update your shitty site ok? Why no 2007 girls yet? You still have not explained. Eh, don't bother, I could care less. And why highjack someone's thread?

You plan to highjack every thread I post on fool?
    And for the record Mr. "Welcome to McDonalds May I Take Your Order"
    My website is updated 3-4 times per week,every week..

and yeah i just might hijack all the "im a real man" threads just cuz it gets your balls all shriveled up...

Gold Poster

ORDER IN THE COURT! BOTH OF U LEAVE!

Veteran Poster

[b]Why are you hijacking Hara's thread? Am I not allowed to voice my opinion? This is America my friend. [/b]

No this is the internet, the inter bit being short for international.

Anyways, back on track, I will go with 'all of the above', giving, receiving and whatever cums between...

Regards from The Combat Wombat

Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

Okay Bozoboy..

Heres a sample of my crappy site just for you...

Now go bother someone else...you bore me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dscf1095_949.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	163.4 KB 
ID:	138227  

Gold Poster

I've had my fair share of arguments but only in threads i don't care about i.e tgirlhotspot, clubkid

...i think there needs to be a 'non-hijack thread' started, so if anything kicks off, the fight continues there!

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    ORDER IN THE COURT! BOTH OF U LEAVE!

Yes your honor, but as anyone can see, I never mentioned DJ Ashit's name until he started with me. I was just answering Hara's question.

Will the court rule?
    If you insist...

Youre a closet homo in extreme denial...thats the courts ruling....NEXT!!!!

Rookie Poster

anal sex both ways and oral sex.. pussy doesnt set me off so fast.