Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default So why is it only the beastly crossdressers give it up for

free while all the beautiful TS ladies come with a price? I'm not hatin but I don't like the idea of paying a couple hundred dollars just for an hour. I'm looking for more than sex. I like to get to know the ladies as individuals, not see them as sex objects. But they're only out for the money!

Junior Poster

mixed, thats completely false statement, theres only a small minority of TS that you pay for... there are a lot that just want to blend into society by not putting their name out there... you've just got to be in the right place at the right time to find one... in the UK alone, there is said to be about 30,000 transsexuals who are living as women, and how many do you have to pay for their services? about 100 - 200 max?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

also
    mixed..........it's all in the approach
    I dont know shit about you or how you look but after being in spots where there are plenty of T's flirting with dudes that look similar to Smiegal from the Lord of the rings trilogy I gotta tell ya if they can get a # or an invitation to do whatever it shouldn't be a problem for you; unless you look worse than Smiegal (just kidding)

I have a hard time approaching women, and I think that my facial expressions and that shyness throw women off alot, they don't know how to approach me, so don't think you're alone, we all got shit to work on. Last night I hung out at Allanahs party and I didn't get approached until I started talking to NYCe & Allanah. I mean they LITERALLY started coming up and saying "hi" and shit after they saw me holding a convo with other people.

Please dont take that the wrong way, just trying to motivate you.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I dont know shit about you or how you look but after being in spots where there are plenty of T's flirting with dudes that look similar to Smiegal from the Lord of the rings trilogy I gotta tell ya if they can get a # or an invitation to do whatever it shouldn't be a problem for you; unless you look worse than Smiegal (just kidding)
    Gotta nitpick... it's Smeagol.

Sorry.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

lol, agreed

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

Because once those "beastly crossdressers" stop giving it away for free they'll have enough money to afford the services needed to become a "beautiful ts". You say you want to interact with these girls in a non-sexual way but your post says otherwise.

Maybe you don't mean it to come across that way but I think your attitude is the problem. Your topic in this thread could have been more tactful. Some of your past posts also don't really put you in a good light

Quote Originally Posted by mixedthug
    If it looks like a dude I ain't interested. I don't get down with drag queens/transvestites or manly trannies. If I wanted that I'd just get a man.

I don't get into the crossdresser/transvestite-Howard Stern in drag bullshit. If they don't look female I ain't interested.

Yeah but those "ladies" look more like crossdressers than TS. I'm not into guys in women's clothes or manly looking trannies. If I want a man I'll get one.
    Mr Biggs has a good point. The girl you diss today maybe the hottie who ignores you tomorrow. And the girl you lust for today maybe remembers the yesterdays when she wasn't so hot.

Felicia

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Mr Biggs has a good point. The girl you diss today maybe the hottie who ignores you tomorrow. And the girl you lust for today maybe remembers the yesterdays when she wasn't so hot.

Felicia
    I agree. Allanah shared a story similar to this back when she was starting out and didnt had any surgeries. She said guys used to ignore or diss her back then and now those same guys wants to fuck her. Ironic how life works.

Besides, the only reason why the ones are giving it away for free is because they have a hard time getting some (dicks) themselves as opposed to when one is/are already pretty TS'es..Getting with a guy isnt much of a challange but already a way of life for them.

~Kisses.

HTG

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Yeh, what they said