Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I love the femininity that that just oozes from a sexy Tgirl. It's what I am attracted to very much. The cock in the panties is an added bonus though. I can't wait to have my first intimate encounter. It is something that I look forward to and excites me.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

So what is more feminine that an actual female?

Professional Poster

^ Good question. Answer is, "nothing." That was what I was trying to say.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Byrdman
    So what is more feminine that an actual female?
    If said female is alot like Linda Trip or one of the hag-beasts from The View, than the answer is anything. A labia, vagina and overies are not a feminine person make.

In my neck of the woods ( Southeastern Michigan ), a sexy, feminine GG is a rare find. Most of them here look and act more like a bunch of guys moaping around like Hank Hill and his buddies. Often built like a barrel, dressed like they came from a rummage sale, hair that makes ya think the 3 stooges are back in town, and probably can out-belch the most capable of male slobs.

Me, I like girly girls.....I like the girls who have the nice hair, the pretty faces, the femme bodies, the nice clothing, the long nails, the high heels......I like that stuff. Problem is most of those girls are either married or lesbians.....the only available chicks who like men are the ones that are like Rossie O' Donnel.

Excuse me please, I need to use the restroom.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

Well I'm used to seeing hotties around my way so I could only imagine what its like to see slobs all the time.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Well I'm used to seeing hotties around my way so I could only imagine what its like to see slobs all the time.
    Come to the Michigan/Ohio area, and you'll find out.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor

Dude, you need to move out of the sticks.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor

Dude, you need to move out of the sticks.

When I have the $ to, I intend to.

$$$ is also hard to get in these states, we're the bottom of the barrel in the economy as well. :P

5 Star Poster

I think it's because T-girls want to express their feminity because a lot of us work hard to obtain what GG's grow up with.

I like to dress up, but in our everyday lives we just dress like any other girl. T-shirts and jeans, flip flops or Uggie boots.

I often wear skirt suits, or designer sweats depending on the situation. In the summer I wear levi minis and flip flops a lot even though it embarrases the hell out of Jessica.

Jessica is a university student, she dresses in the school girl "uniform" - levis, beater, t-shirt and sweat shirt if it's cool.

If we go clubbing then we dress slutty like all the other slutty girls...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Default Re: Is the fact that most GG women aren't that feminine...

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    these days what draws many men to the girls here, today?

I was just thinking on how it's become sort of the norm for women to more and more mannish these days, never wearing skirts, not wearing makeup, etc, etc - while the girls here really appreciate their femininity, actually to the point of EMBRACING it, which might be why a lot more men are into them.

Of course, there's a lot who are just c*ck bandits, but that's for another thread.

What do you think?
    So you're saying in order to be feminine a girl has to wear skirts & makeup?

Not sure I agree with that. A GG friend of mine is a very "lumberjack lesbian" type and can wear all the skirts, heels and makeup in the world and STILL not have anyone (even drunks) think she's feminine.

It's all about a girl's personality. You can't make someone seem feminine through clothes and makeup if they're not feminine to begin with.

oh yea, another thought- now if by feminine you mean western gender roles, then maybe (maybe) you'd have a stronger argument. I think girls who are trans are more likely to follow traditional western gender roles due to a number of reasons, such as in some cases- trying to blend in/assimulate, fearing having any major deviations from traditional female gender roles would increase chances of being read- whatever.

Then, to bring in a whole other mess into this thread, I have seen numerous people (trans and not) observe that cds tend to exaggerate gender roles & stereotypes while in their "mode." Perhaps over compensation or part of a fetish mindset? I really don't know.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all