Rookie Poster

Default Tech Help Please

I have visited this site numerous times and never had an issue. As of 3 days ago, when I now open a thread no pictures appear though I know some to be there. Technically I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer and so would appreciate any input. Thank you

Default Re: Tech Help Please

Quote Originally Posted by IGY
    I have visited this site numerous times and never had an issue. As of 3 days ago, when I now open a thread no pictures appear though I know some to be there. Technically I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer and so would appreciate any input. Thank you

IGY....apparently you didn't get the memo. You must be registered and logged in to view photos.

Rookie Poster

Please disregard. For whatever reason I posted the thread for help and now pictures are appearing. It's a strange world

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Tech Help Please

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    Quote Originally Posted by IGY

IGY....apparently you didn't get the memo. You must be registered and logged in to view photos.
    You are right. I did not know but was able to view pictures for so long which seems strange. Anyway, thank you for the reply.