Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default my ever so controversial you tube video

i have been receiving more than enough guff about the you tube video of me on th train.... i would like for people to go and view it if you have not already and tell me what type of t girl will let some bum on the train talk all out of the way to her and not say anything

then look at my other videos and you can see i am a gil that just likes to have fun and be sweet : )

www.youtube.com/mimiplastique

other videos are on

www.myspace.com/billyhb

it's my "sons " profile but the clips are there and the page is not private

thank you

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

you look like a cool chick. you went O/D on dude in the train, but its understandable. some dude, especially da brothas, don't take no lightly.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Silver Poster

thank you ... i am so nice if you do not piss me off

Junior Poster

Nice people don't have to go out of thier way to prove how nice they are. They don't need to self-promote their niceness. Its natural.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by echimandu
    Nice people don't have to go out of thier way to prove how nice they are. They don't need to self-promote their niceness. Its natural.

thank you bitch but noone cares about you

Gold Poster

I like mimi, and im not a kiss ass that would just agree with her because she's hot.

She didn't do anything wrong, imho

ChanelTheGoddess Junior Poster tssexychanel's Avatar

Why do you feel it so with MiMi you seem to be obsessed with her?

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tssexychanel

please channel . lets not start . mimi is a beauty . thats why he likes me . we have made friends on here and thats it thats all.
    he was hurt in an accident and has time off from work to get well. i'm sure if he was at work he would have a lot less time on his hands .

i don't wish to fight with you .... you need all the friends you can get !!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_d6130ae4920806ba84e5baf6ab37ebe7_103.jpg 
Views:	454 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	137311  

ChanelTheGoddess Junior Poster tssexychanel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    Quote Originally Posted by tssexychanel

please channel . lets not start . mimi is a beauty . thats why he likes me . we have made friends on here and thats it thats all.
    he was hurt in an accident and has time off from work to get well. i'm sure if he was at work he would have a lot less time on his hands .

i don't wish to fight with you .... you need all the friends you can get !!!!
    You are right. Get used to it you a beauy. I always say a girl that has no haters is obviously not doing something right. When your shit on point expect the hate. Oh and the video I lived. I am from Chicago I know at times you have to let these fuckers know you a trannie not a punk its a big damn difference.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

What made me laugh is the people that aren't used to shit like this. Growing up in a big city I often forget about the small town folks just getting a 'Dell' and a high speed internet connection who haven't been on a subway, let alone had the pleasure of some asshole staring them down or going out of their way to make a comment to make themselves feel better because in reality their lives suck...................

This is a daily basis thing here in NYC, I'm used to saying "WTF are you lookin at" to a few folks who are probably just shy & scared and alone. Glad that worked out for you though, some of these folks can be a problem when they feel threatened, never know who's packin what on them and what might trigger them to use it.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ