Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default WHAT GIRL WOULD MAKE YOU SWITCH?

IF YOU ARE A TOP, WHO WOULD YOU BE WILLING BOTTOM FOR, AND IF YOU ARE A BOTTOM, WHO WOULD YOU TOP FOR? I DONT THINK THIS HAS BEEN ASKED ON THIS BOARD BEFORE

Rookie Poster

Some girls are so gorgeous I would do anything for. Allanah Starr, Gia Darling, Mariana Cordoba to name but a few. I am a bottom but if I like the girl I'll do anything to please her. There is nothing better for me to see a girl turned on and in ecstasy and I do what ever it takes to do that. Having said that I love sucking and being fucked but if Allanah Starr said I could be with her but could never do either with her I'd still marry her tomorrow.

I seriously go either way.

weeeell tha's not true either. I enjoy being dominant with some girls; other I just want my prostate played with.

why can't we all know what we want once and for all?

aren't we all crazy little monster's?

and if you say you do know what you want, wait a little while till you get it, then post

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

Junior Poster

QUESEYO

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.
    Thomas Jefferson
    3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

I doubt that switching roles is doable that easily.

a top derives pleasure from beeing the one in charge, beeing the penetrator and wielding power via his hard dick. that "power"-thing can be as pleasureable as the actual sex itself.

can you assume the passive part that easily if you enjoy beeing like that?

I doubt that.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Rookie Poster

Yes but sex is only a small part of a relationship and if I really liked a girl that much I could quite easily accomodate her. I enjoy seeing the girl turned on so there is nothing I won't try in the bedroom to please her because I get so much pleasure from her pleasure.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mbf

a top derives pleasure from beeing the one in charge, beeing the penetrator and wielding power via his hard dick. that "power"-thing can be as pleasureable as the actual sex itself.

I doubt that.
    Hit the nail on the head. The power can be just as pleasurable as the sex itself. Sure I bet bottoming feels good, but I get pleasure from giving it, and not taking it. Plus I like the idea of fucking the TS like I would fuck a GG and her taking the female role. Just think about it, what guy on earth can go around bragging to straight guys about how hard he got fucked in the ass by a big dick and earn cool points?

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Quote Originally Posted by mbf

I doubt that.
    Hit the nail on the head. The power can be just as pleasurable as the sex itself. Sure I bet bottoming feels good, but I get pleasure from giving it, and not taking it.
    I'm inclined to agree with you both on this.

A girl may top a guy for money, but in her heart of hearts, or with
    someone she is in a relationship with, she will only bottom, due to to
    her feeling most psychologically comfortable in that role.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

I would have a difficult time switching roles, my nature is passive bottom I could never top a guy I was in a realtionship with.

Rookie Poster

barbie woods