Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default My first experience

So I met a hot working t-girl in a bar, she offered to fuck but being a virgin (not to mention married), I only wanted my cock sucked. $40 she said. So we went to another room (of course, another gurl was standing guard and she wanted a cut, so I gave her $20 and she licked my lips -- OK, that was hot).

We started with some nice rubbing each other and hot talk. She had great big tits with lots of cleavage. I got a nice (but quick) blow job with a condom on, but the minute I came, she said in her man voice: "Where's my tip?" Give me my tip, how much you got, etc." What a turn off. I gave her another $20. Really soured me on the whole experience. Felt awkward going to the bathroom with her to clean up.

At the time I regretted spending $80 on a BJ, but in retrospect, I'm glad I did it. Wish I could have done more. Not sure when my next experience will come.

Rookie Poster

yikes. nothing like a man voice to bring you back down to reality.

$80 to have a tranny suck your cock, with a condom on, lol x 999999999999999999999999999999999

Last edited by JHANIAH L0VE Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

and how do you cum quick from a blow job with a condom on, mind bottling...

Last edited by JHANIAH L0VE Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Hine
    It takes me forever to cum with no condom from a BJ from my wife... but first time with a TS, something I've fantasized over for a long time, and to be doing it in a public place with a hooker, it was easy!

Besides being married, I didn't want to take any chances and I guess neither did she.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mreef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Hine
    It takes me forever to cum with no condom from a BJ from my wife... but first time with a TS, something I've fantasized over for a long time, and to be doing it in a public place with a hooker, it was easy!

Besides being married, I didn't want to take any chances and I guess neither did she.

Your wife is a lucky girl.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Your desires will get stronger and you will eventually want more.

Try to keep yourself in check, cause you don't want to pass anything on to your wife.

5 Star Poster

$80 - he got a good deal - but CBJ in a backroom with a street hooker - that's real class...

(Says TS Jamie, who's ass licking photos are posted in this forum. I'll shut up now... )

Glad you had a good time honey!

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Perverted Monk
    Your desires will get stronger and you will eventually want more.
    It may, or it may not. My first experience broke the spell for me. I built it up that it was going to be this explosion of ecstasy, but in the end (heh) it was just an experience. I think whatever you focus on becomes important. In your case, you should focus on what made you marry your wife, or leave her. Maybe you shouldn't be married. Of course, maybe she's getting great dick down the street on her own.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1193471924409_143.jpg 
Views:	1297 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	137203  

Professional Poster

live and learn about the economics of hookin..where did you do this,what city,just curious...but i would definitely take a long look at your marriage and what is going on there...for $80 you can get a lot depending on where yo look and what you got going on.............