• Yes

6 24.00%
  • No

19 76.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Simple poll

5 Star Poster

Default Simple poll

You're in a relationship with a TS, she wants the fucker tucked in, would you leave her?

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Simple poll

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Do you mean she wants to undergo SRS?
    DOH

Gold Poster

No,the person has the same personality,only a cock obsessed piece of garbage person would leave a girl for that simple reason.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    No,the person has the same personality,only a cock obsessed piece of garbage person would leave a girl for that simple reason.
    For once, I agree with you Legend

5 Star Poster

Just remember Legend, there are a lot of people who use the TS card to screw you, in more ways than one

Professional Poster

Don't forget there are a lot of cock worshipers out there that would, in fact, leave just for that reason.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Don't forget there are a lot of cock worshipers out there that would, in fact, leave just for that reason.

It amazes me that people see TS as: cock first/looks second/personality third.

To be fair, we have to disgard Legend's answer. We all know he would not leave her, even if she transitioned back to be a man.

Reading the poll question,another question comes to my mind.

Your gg-girlfriend wants to get a vagina-to-penis-surgery(lets say for a moment this would be possible).And i donīt talk about f2m-tanssexuality.

Would you leave her?

Gold Poster

Sad and pathetic,what kind of personality does one have to tell a girl he is living because she had srs.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider

It amazes me that people see TS as: cock first/looks second/personality third.

To be fair, we have to disgard Legend's answer. We all know he would not leave her, even if she transitioned back to be a man.

Dude you don't know me or what the hell would i do,i honestly don't know what i would do in a situation like that but unlike you i wouldn't turn the gay panic button on.