Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

I came here in August. But now, I will accept all the warm 'welcomes' in this thread as applying to me. Thank-you.

Wondering if liking T-gurls makes you 'gay'?

Hardly. I know I'm a big old queer.

I guess I'll say my hello here...

though I hate to admit, I'm "just a tranny" ... a real "closet-case", I guess, as I haven't decided on if I should go further. (Life's so complicated... lol)

Anyhow, sometimes I wish that I looked half as good as the many ladies on here.

I guess that's all.

Rookie Poster

hello, i have registered here some time ago but never wrote.. now i decided to start writing
    yeah and im from finland!

Quote Originally Posted by felix volkbein
    Wondering if liking T-gurls makes you 'gay'?

Hardly. I know I'm a big old queer.
    YES

NO

depends who you ask

depends on the girls

is she on hormones

is she a hermaphrodite

is she natually feminine.

I mean not to be flip, but seriously life is all about trying to understand the expererience, however, sometimes we white knuckle it ......(to turture a metaphore)

I think snapping towels in the football locker room (and other mis-adventures is gay) but who am I to speak ts's suck my dick.....but I have done it as well ----but in a totaly ungay way; especially when, I have been riciprocating

When anyone find's the answer be sure to let me know.

Next week we will tackle the meaning of life

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

I gotta say, "join to look" has brought more people out of lurking than a "post your cock" pic thread! *With much less obnoxious scenery, I might add!

Great stuff!

*Edit: additional thought

Looking for an exciting, recession-proof career opportunity??
    click here

I'm another new recruit. I have to admit I have lurked for a wee while but thank you for forcing my hand. It feels better being part of HA than standing outside looking in.

New member here. Obviously I've lurked on and off for a while now. Never felt the need to post but I'll probably join in the discussions now. Nice to meet all of you!

Rookie Poster

Well, im also new (been a member for a couple of months) I have posted here but that was on off-topic discussions. I`m from Norway (the land of the midnight sun) and the home of Santa Claus (he`s Norwegian, no matter what those finnish bastards say) Let`s face it, after our ancestors (the vikings) we need to clean up our image

I hope to join in the discussions in the future, once i get to know all the terms and stuff. I finally figured out that top or bottom wasn`t a discussion about bunk beds

But i still don`t know what GG (Genetic Girls???) or on the DL means.

Anyway, it`s sunday morning here. I`m of for a cup of coffe and a fag (cigarette) - Seriously people!

I`m not afraid of dying - i just don`t wannna be there when it happens

Thanks for the welcome BeardedOne. As others, I have also lurked for a couple of years before registering and, more recently, a few thank you posts to the guys who post their fave images (especially on the Amateur threads whick are cool). Tara Emory is my fave but she seems to post less now than before, which is a shame as she is so hot .
    "Chaingunner" comes from the DOOM game series, although I must stress that I am not a fat little shortarse like him!