Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Killah
    LMAO!! At first, I wasnt gonna say anything cause I shouldnt have to, but of course I made this story up - you can read it and tell that Im not being serious. I mean, c'mon...

"The following takes places between...."

^^^I got this from that TV show called "24"

And I ended the story with a damn Rihanna song. I was being sarcastic about when I said it was true story. It was supposed to be more entertaining than believeable. Aint no way, Im that damn submissive.
    Are u that stupid, that u thought i believed it! U seem to be suffering from delusions of the mind.....Where u by any chance chasing the magic dragon when u wrote that?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    LMAO!! At first, I wasnt gonna say anything cause I shouldnt have to, but of course I made this story up - you can read it and tell that Im not being serious. I mean, c'mon...

"The following takes places between...."

^^^I got this from that TV show called "24"

And I ended the story with a damn Rihanna song. I was being sarcastic about when I said it was true story. It was supposed to be more entertaining than believeable. Aint no way, Im that damn submissive.
    Are u that stupid, that u thought i believed it! U seem to be suffering from delusions of the mind.....Where u by any chance chasing the magic dragon when u wrote that?
    I know you didnt believe it, but you thought I was being serious.

Junior Poster

But It aint hard feelings on my end. I really do appreciate the feedback though.

Y'all are entertained by my crazy stories and Im entertained by y'all reactions to them.

Gold Poster

U were trying to play it off as if they were true, so don't lie...hence 'true story'

....that's the last thing i'm going to say on the matter, because now u've blown ur cover, the entertainment factor has dropped to 0/10

Junior Poster

U were trying to play it off as if they were true, so don't lie...hence 'true story'

....that's the last thing i'm going to say on the matter, because now u've blown ur cover, the entertainment factor has dropped to 0/10
    LOL! Can you not comprehend sarcasm? Anybody can read the shit and tell I wasnt being serious about it being a "true story". Whats got me rolling is how serious y'all are taking it.

Trust me, the fact that he's trying to be serious, makes for good viewing. lol

Gold Poster

LOL! Can you not comprehend sarcasm? Anybody can read the shit and tell I wasnt being serious about it being a "true story". Whats got me rolling is how serious y'all are taking it.
    The only reason i gave u the benefit of the doubt, was because i didn't think anyone could be that mad, to write a pages of bullshit. I mean for fuck sake, do u lye in bed at night and write down crazy thoughts that pop into ur fragile mind???