Default and some of you trust this guy to be our new president ?

nuff said hehe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bdd_rg_rudy_102407_sg_391.jpg 
Views:	513 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	136650  

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Doh!!! I hate to say it, Hollywood, but I agree with the man. Given the choice between supporting the worthy rival of my Yankees and some goober team that can't come up with a better name than the "Colorado Rockies" (Yuck!), I'll take the Sox every time.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Veteran Poster

Mr Giuliani’s campaign did not give an immediate response. But a spokeswoman has previously insisted that he would continue to repeat the statistic and run the advertisement. She said the 44 per cent figure came from an article in a “highly respected intellectual journal” published by the right-wing Manhattan Institute, which he had read because “he is an intellectually engaged human being”.
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2781602.ece
    Shouldn't that have been, "intellectually dishonest human being"?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Doh!!! I hate to say it, Hollywood, but I agree with the man. Given the choice between supporting the worthy rival of my Yankees and some goober team that can't come up with a better name than the "Colorado Rockies" (Yuck!), I'll take the Sox every time.

-Quinn
    That's because you're not a real Yankees fan. I'm a mets fan, it's in my DNA, my father is a Mets fan, my grandfather was a Mets fan, my brother is a Mets fan. When the Yankees make to the World Series and the Mets don't (which is sadly more often than we'd like) we don't go "Well, since my team didn't make it I hope our worthy rivals win." No, we go, "I hope the fuckers lose."

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorker

-Quinn
    That's because you're not a real Yankees fan. I'm a mets fan, it's in my DNA, my father is a Mets fan, my grandfather was a Mets fan, my brother is a Mets fan. When the Yankees make to the World Series and the Mets don't (which is sadly more often than we'd like) we don't go "Well, since my team didn't make it I hope our worthy rivals win." No, we go, "I hope the fuckers lose."
    Billy Martin was a close family friend. Enough said.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

-Quinn

-Quinn
    How is it enough said? It doesn't mean anything. Because your folks knew a Yankee's manager doesn't make you a Yankee's fan.

If you're a dedicated fan you don't cheer on your rivals, enough said.

-Quinn
    You're an idiot. Enough said...

-Quinn

-Quinn
    How is it enough said? It doesn't mean anything. Because your folks knew a Yankee's manager doesn't make you a Yankee's fan.

If you're a dedicated fan you don't cheer on your rivals, enough said.
    Since you seem a bit slow on the uptake, I'll make sure my answer includes lots of mono-syllabic words so as not to confuse you:

It means I have more of a link to the Yankees and more cause to root for said team than most "real fans."

Now that we're done with that I have to ask, are you kidding me with this imbecilic drivel or what? Seriously, grow the fuck up already...

-Quinn

Junior Poster

Having just reread my last post I think I'm probably coming on too strong on such minor issue. I'm not sure what you're last post was, other than quoting our old posts, so I'm just going to truce and lets agree to disagree.

If you think Rudi is in hot water now wait until the results of the Bernie Kerik trial come out. Bush will have to pardon him on Jan. 19th 2009. Kerik knows too much.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.