Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ariel

stukaz29 Veteran Poster stukaz29's Avatar

I'm sorry.
    Iwanted to show a nice tgirl only and not to cause a querrel.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    y do fags call a cock a clit? thats so insulting... you can call every name in the book to make urself feel more like a man but dont think for a second while downing that "lollipop" looking for some "joy juice" that you DONT have a COCK in your mouth
    If that is how you feel, you must just be a dude in a dress. or maybe an attention whore
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attentionwhore_110.jpg 
Views:	1143 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	136645  

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Professional Poster

She should be banned and bitch slapped. But seriously, tstnx have you ever thought about the fact that it may apply to you in your terms too? I might as well say all dudes are assholes and shitheads, like I'm not one. lol

Gold Poster

I don't know if u lads have any issues with jen on other threads. But on this one, it was pretty funny what she said..it's just a bit of banter

I'm sure el nino will admit it's pretty stupid calling a tgirls cock, a clit. Maybe their asses but not their cock....

Come on now who are u trying to kid

Professional Poster

^It was sarcasm...Her calling tgirl lovers fags is not funny, even though she insulted herself. If you aren't considered a girl, then dammit don't look like one.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    y do fags call a cock a clit? thats so insulting... you can call every name in the book to make urself feel more like a man but dont think for a second while downing that "lollipop" looking for some "joy juice" that you DONT have a COCK in your mouth

tsntx...Well stated!!! Now when can I swallow your "lollipop"?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    ^It was sarcasm...Her calling tgirl lovers fags is not funny, even though she insulted herself. If you aren't considered a girl, then dammit don't look like one.
    It's not my argument, but i don't think she's calling tgirl lovers fags..i think she's refering to the many 'denial victims' here

And...Stukaz29, if you would, please produce more of Ariel!

Many Tgirls call their rod a clit, but this is irrelevant. The issue that I am pointing out is that jen uses the word Fag all the time on this forum. Quite often she uses it like I said earlier, with negative connotations etc. Do a search of her previous postings if you want to. It is abhorrent and not cute. She's bitter about something and I guess that this makes her feel better... but it is only masking deeper issues and is a shallow gesture

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Many Tgirls call their rod a clit, but this is irrelevant. The issue that I am pointing out is that jen uses the word Fag all the time on this forum. Quite often she uses it like I said earlier, with negative connotations etc. Do a search of her previous postings if you want to. It is abhorrent and not cute. She's bitter about something and I guess that this makes her feel better... but it is only masking deeper issues and is a shallow gesture
    The word 'fag' is uk slang for 'gay'. It's not any more offensive than calling someone redhead or chubby. The fact that everyone here is into tgirls and gg's would mean that no one should be offended by 'fag'. Come on now, what sort of politically correct bullshit are u hitting me with here? I think a lot of people here look to far into things, and are too easily offended over the slightest thing...