Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    I edited that post for Danielle, but she wrote it. I didn't know she was going to post it here, or else I would have formatted it better. Not to correct her, but to help her be better heard. Those of us who are lucky enough to really know her, know that post totally and truly reflects who she is. She is a very passionate, and creative and talented person, who always strives for perfection, and who struggles with the imperfect nature of the world.

To those of you who showed your afffection and support for her, thank you. For those few who didn't, all I can say is, if you really knew her, you would never had said what you said.

FK
    Danielle good luck and best wishes....

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    I just got one question.....will they have 'phantom penis' sensation? Sorta like when someone looses a limb?

My scientific curiousity is kicking in.
    from what i understand there are some people that do experience that.

To everyone Danielle included that is haveing or will have the SRS operation i wish you all the best and hope your life becomes everything you ever wanted.

Junior Poster

NYCe, sorry to tell you this dude, but truth be told your being a fool when you say the "past is the past, let's just move on", the bootom line is that Danielle Foxx should never be allowed to post on this website.

Rookie Poster

Danielle,
    You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. And that fact will not change due to what is between your legs.
    I wish you the best of luck.
    And hope to see more of you in the future.

If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bunzy
    NYCe, sorry to tell you this dude, but truth be told your being a fool when you say the "past is the past, let's just move on", the bootom line is that Danielle Foxx should never be allowed to post on this website.
    Explain????

good luck!

5 Star Poster

Did anyone else notice Danielle just did a hit and run? I mean this seems like a meaningful debate and she just posted and afterwards, although she is absolutely reading all of these replies, she just ditches us like rotten cabbage. Bad bad Danielle.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Did anyone else notice Danielle just did a hit and run? I mean this seems like a meaningful debate and she just posted and afterwards, although she is absolutely reading all of these replies, she just ditches us like rotten cabbage. Bad bad Danielle.
    I was thinking exactly the same thing...

Silver Poster

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

I'm back,

and agreed.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

I'm back,

and agreed.
    Does someone want to give me an update What did she do