Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Types and nationalities of men/women you've been with?

College Jocks, Cheer leaders, Nerd, Models, Thugs, Bitches, Wanna-be's, Execs, Italian, French, German..well you get the picture! LOL

Now scribble!!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Gold Poster

Your up early this morning HTG! It's 11.25am in uk and im still tired lol...

I've been with a black girl from south africa/egypt which was pretty cool. She was reaaly good looking and im not sure what she was with me for!

I've also been with a french girl, that was one of those foreign exchange student people that my step brother brought over. (it was only for a week, but she spent more time in my bed than with my step brother..haha how's that for hospitality )

I've been with nerds too(not full on geeks, just people that aren't cool, but don't give a fuck)

I actually prefer these girls than the really hot girls i've been with...they tend to be more fun to be around and actually better in bed, surprisingly!

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Your up early this morning HTG! It's 11.25am in uk and im still tired lol...
    I haven't gone to bed. Feeling a bit restless as I was in the ER all day (Well my patient was rushed to the hospital for his seizure)!

Just worrying. I feel bad for his wife and such that she had to go thru all that worrying. I didn't leave her til her sons and daughter got in the hospital. I have to be back later this morning when he checks out.

On the other hand, I met alot of cute paramedics and doctors. LOL

But back on topic. I'll save mines for later when this thread catches FIRE! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Gold Poster

That sucks! Just take a few pro-plus and you'll be ready to go

Anyways back to topic...

I'll be taking some vivarin (alertness pill) with redbull and then some starbucks later when I get out my door! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Gold Poster

caffeine city lol

Haha YUP! Aint life grand?!? I'll be WIRED for about 12 hours. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Gold Poster

You've done the rounds braveman....good lad!

braveman, I didnt knew you've got such BIG appetite and polygamous! LOL Im kidding.

~Kisses.

HTG

Gold Poster

ps.. if hookers count i've been with every race