Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Too good?

Junior Poster

Default Too good?

Sometimes I worry that women feel I am too good for them, that I am out of their league. I see girls that look like they want to approach me, but they hold back, and it is very sad. I imagine a lot of the other guys here probably have this problem as well. Has anyone had any success breaking down that wall, re-assuring girls that even if you are too good for them, you would still let them into your world, if only for a night?

Junior Poster

Yeah that must be my problem. Women think I am not approachable because I am too attractive.

LMAO I thought it was the other way around guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Professional Poster

Default Re: Too good?

Quote Originally Posted by tonkatoy
    Sometimes I worry that women feel I am too good for them, that I am out of their league. I see girls that look like they want to approach me, but they hold back, and it is very sad. I imagine a lot of the other guys here probably have this problem as well. Has anyone had any success breaking down that wall, re-assuring girls that even if you are too good for them, you would still let them into your world, if only for a night?

That is EXACTLY my problem!!! I really AM too good for most guys. They are often intimidated by me, think I'm stuck-up, too smart and too pretty for them to even approch me.

For the most part, it's true.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    That is EXACTLY my problem!!! I really AM too good for most guys. They are often intimidated by me, think I'm stuck-up, too smart and too pretty for them to even approch me.

would make a great Beauty/Beast combo

I am the beast

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Junior Poster

What a dilemma, you are too good for most, I am most undoubtedly too good for you, however part of being too good is being able to lower the bar in some cases, make special exceptions. It can be a lonely life, but I didn't ask to be this awsome.

Gold Poster

It sounds like ur lacking in other departments. i.e personality.

I'm not bad looking myself but i don't start threads about it LOL...

Junior Poster

um, no.

God save me from stupid people...

Professional Poster

What a dilemma, you are too good for most, I am most undoubtedly too good for you, however part of being too good is being able to lower the bar in some cases, make special exceptions. It can be a lonely life, but I didn't ask to be this awsome.

Whoa, whoa....!!!! Hold on there, Buddy L. Let's get one thing straight (the only straight thing on this board!).

I am most assuredly too good for YOU!

Ok, carry on with this thread now. I had to clear that up before things got out of hand.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Junior Poster

Whoa, whoa....!!!! Hold on there, Buddy L. Let's get one thing straight (the only straight thing on this board!).

I am most assuredly too good for YOU!

Ok, carry on with this thread now. I had to clear that up before things got out of hand.

hmmmmm, I really am pretty much a catch. I have all my teeth and a full head of hair. We might be just right for each other. I just don't want you to be disappointed if we meet and you feel you are not good enough.