Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Thanks, Dino, and gotcha on visiting the right one. I am always wondering where to go for eats once I've checked into my room, and now you've given me some ideas. Maybe I'll post a picture of the place again as I did the last time as I did of Bob's Big Boy. That generated more discussion than I anticipated.

"Pink's" is off La Brea, right? (That's an odd name for an eatery, given that restaurants should never employ pink, purple, or blue, as part of any color or name scheme of an eatery)
    Pink's is on La Brea just north of Melrose.

Bob's Big Boy is good too. You're probably going to the one on Wilshire I guess. I'm nutty about Pappy Parker's Fried Chicken and the Hot Fudge Ice Cream Cake.

Gold Poster

Dino,

Let's see ...

Fried Chicken

Burritos

Hot Fudge Ice Cream Cake

Hot dogs

Chili dogs

etc ...

You've taken gastronomy to new heights, my friend.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Favorite dish is found in Puerto Nuevo Mexico about one hour south of San Diego.

Lobster, beans, rice, tortillas and an ice cold Pacifico beer while overlooking the Pacific Ocean - it is good to be the king!!!

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Veteran Poster

Im not a big fan of mexican food, but I guess nachos. With a lot of aguacate, bistec, and queso. I lived in mexico and knew nothing about mexican food besides tacos and burritos. Im so tired of tortas, ill never eat another one in my life again.

Now if we were talking about dominican food, then i can give you a list!

Professional Poster

Anything my Grama cooks!!!

NOTHING can beat homemade Mexican food. (It ties with homemade Italian, homemade Indian, etc, etc, etc.)

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

hmmm miss those 24 hour taco shops out in san diego..also used to eat at sombreros i believe which was really good. they made some killer carne esada chimmys ...there is one original place where i live that isn't tex mex but it is so damn expensive ,lol.

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Gold Poster

... I never cared for guacamole despite its popularity with many Mexican food aficionados. It's like lobster with me: I never developed a taste or liking for it. Go figure?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Professional Poster

Same her w/ guacamole. It's too oily for my tastes.

Now a tomatillo based salsa verde,I could eat that stuff with a spoon.

Ancient Pervert.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

Default Re: What's Your Favorite Mexican Food?

Fajitas!!!

Default Re: What's Your Favorite Mexican Food?

Fish Tacos, especially in Mexico. Either grilled fish or battered and fried with crema, cabbage, radishes , chilies, cilantro, lime, homemade tortillas, and both red and green salsa. I love Mexican food. Unfortunately there are a lot of bad Mexican food eateries here in LA, however we have a lot of good ones as well. One just has to know where they are and continue the search. I tried a little hole in the wall in the San Fernando Valley a few weeks and ago and was very disappointed. Nothing but ugly red sauce and melted tasteless cheese. No cilantro, onions, nor chilies. Caramba! Viva Mexico!!!