Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quinn,

Not to hijack this thread, but is the water crisis really all they are making it out to be down there? Christ, what are the solutions at this point?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    What part of Los Angeles is that in Dino? I presume it's in LA, right?

(Hmmm, have I driven by that place? I know I've driven by "Pink's", hee-hee)
    It's in Culver City on Washington Place off Sepulveda. Look for the line that spills into the street. What Pink's is to hot dogs, Tito's is to burritos. IT'S THE STUFF THAT LEGENDS ARE MADE OF!!!

Quinn,

Not to hijack this thread, but is the water crisis really all they are making it out to be down there? Christ, what are the solutions at this point?
    lol I gues it is...cause everyone drinks bottle water.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quinn,

Speaking of water, Kelly. I hope that you did not accompany any meal with the water from down there? Ever hear of Montezuma's Revenge? Maybe that ruined it for you, though authentic Mexican food incorporates more spices.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet

It's in Culver City on Washington Place off Sepulveda. Look for the line that spills into the street. What Pink's is to hot dogs, Tito's is to burritos. IT'S THE STUFF THAT LEGENDS ARE MADE OF!!!
    Thanks. I'm definitely going to try it when I visit in a few weeks (the pageant).

Is it far from West Hollywood?

Funny you should mention "Pinks". I read or heard somewhere that the late Orson Wells would down those hot dogs like tic-tacs ... that might have explained his size.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quinn,

Speaking of water, Kelly. I hope that you did not accompany any meal with the water from down there? Ever hear of Montezuma's Revenge? Maybe that ruined it for you, though authentic Mexican food incorporates more spices.
    No everything I drank was purified lol and I cooked with purified water.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quinn,

Real, I don't think it counts as a threadjack if you started the thread. To your question, the media isn't reporting all of the facts accurately – as usual – but, yes, it really is getting extremely serious. So far as solutions are concerned, I'm at something of a loss. Putting a stop to our sending so much water to Florida is certainly a start though.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quinn,

Real, I don't think it counts as a threadjack if you started the thread. To your question, the media isn't reporting all of the facts accurately – as usual – but, yes, it really is getting extremely serious. So far as solutions are concerned, I'm at something of a loss. Putting a stop to our sending so much water to Florida is certainly a start though.

-Quinn
    Yeah, I know, but you know how threads digress or morph into something else when a new introduction is made.
    Hmmmm, may the rain gods start to look at that region more favorably. Those resevoirs look awfully low.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet

Thanks. I'm definitely going to try it when I visit in a few weeks (the pageant).

Is it far from West Hollywood?

Funny you should mention "Pinks". I read or heard somewhere that the late Orson Wells would down those hot dogs like tic-tacs ... that might have explained his size.
    From West Hollywood, take Santa Monica Bl west all the way to Sepulveda. Make a left on Sepulveda and go all the way to Washington Place which is 1 block before Washington Bl. You'll see the big yellow sign on your right hand side. It's not overly far but definitely worth the trip.

Have you never had a hot dog at Pinks? You better go there too. Don't worry about calories because you're going to fatten up down here with all the good grub.

This conversation is getting me hungry and I just ate dinner an hour ago.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quinn,

-Quinn
    As a Florida resident, all i can say is build a desalinizatoin plant. But nooo tampa wouldn't put it in, excuse was it was to much money, so yea i get the idea, but thats why its called Well Water.

Looking and looking can only get so far. Thats when the looker finally finds the lookee.

Check out my personal if you want http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...000&highlight=