Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

lewis shoulda/coulda won if he didnt make that rookie mistake at the begining, he shoulda backed off but he didnt so here we are. I was hopeing Alonso would win but ohwell, kimi deserves it.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    It's gonna be lewis hamilton....almost certain....

If he doesn't win i'll post pics of me in drag (joke)
    We're waiting...

Alright Then.

Junior Poster

The CONGRATULALIONS KIMI FERRARI AND FINLAND

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Oli
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    It's gonna be lewis hamilton....almost certain....

If he doesn't win i'll post pics of me in drag (joke)
    We're waiting...
    haha i'll post them in the 'club kid' thread for legend & co.

Junior Poster

But now it turns out that there is an inquiry into the temperature of the fuel used by BMW and Sauber.If they get disqualified then Hamilton becomes champion.
    Not a good way to win it though if he does.

It's not hurting anyone,so what's your problem?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by altarica
    But now it turns out that there is an inquiry into the temperature of the fuel used by BMW and Sauber.If they get disqualified then Hamilton becomes champion.
    BMW Sauber and Williams under investigation - updated

The BMW Sauber and Williams teams have escaped penalty after being investigated by Brazilian Grand Prix stewards over fuel irregularities on their cars at the end of Sunday’s Interlagos race.

Under Formula One racing’s technical regulations fuel temperatures are not allowed to fall more than 10 degrees Celsius below ambient air temperature at any time. According to FIA data, Williams and BMW Sauber exceeded this range during the race, but after lengthy deliberations stewards chose not to impose sanctions.

However, McLaren are expected to appeal the stewards' decision, which if overturned could have serious implications for the 2007 drivers' championship.

Nico Rosberg finished fourth for Williams, with Robert Kubica and Nick Heidfeld fifth and sixth respectively for BMW Sauber. If they were to be disqualified, Lewis Hamilton would move up to from seventh to fourth, giving him enough points to beat Kimi Raikkonen to the title.

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlin...7/10/7023.html

Cheater Ron Dennis is hoping to win off the track what his drivers couldn't win on the track, even with Ferrari's technical data!

Alright Then.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by altarica
    It won't happen, if anything the teams in question will only loose constructor’s points.

How could they take the championship away from Ferrari by docking other driver’s points on the basis that they gained unfair advantage from the fuel they were using and give it to McLaren when they were found guilty of a serious cheating offence that would gain them a huge advantage, and in turn lost no driver points?

Let’s face it the title was lost in china when Ron Dennis decided to keep him out on seriously blistered and frankly fucked tyre’s.

No one can be blamed for a faulty gear box, that is just plain bad luck.

If they would have called him in, in China as soon as his car became undrivable, because it did. He would have ended with at least a fourth position or at very worst in the points and today’s calamities would be irrelevant.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Major Congrats to Kimi and Ferrari. But I'm really thinkin' F1 needs to really straighten some shit out. I like to watch or attend a RACE, not a racing version of "Dallas".