Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    I want to know why the hell you're jackin' around here with us, instead of being out, partyin' your ass off. Do you need to be remediated?

Dude, when I woke up yesterday (Saturday 20th) I had some really bad sore throat and what have I done? I went to the Symphony X gig in the evening but I had to because I already bought the ticket. I was drinking some cold juice there, so today morning I was pwned. My voice is still off.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Happy Bday, Coroner.

-Quinn
    Thanks, bro.

5 Star Poster

Happy Birthday Coroner - and may you suffer through many more - just like the rest of us...

Hugs,
    TS Jamie

PS - Hope you feel better - I had the same thing last week.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Happy Birthday Coroner - and may you suffer through many more - just like the rest of us...

Hugs,
    TS Jamie

PS - Hope you feel better - I had the same thing last week.
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    I want to know why the hell you're jackin' around here with us, instead of being out, partyin' your ass off. Do you need to be remediated?

Dude, when I woke up yesterday (Saturday 20th) I had some really bad sore throat and what have I done? I went to the Symphony X gig in the evening but I had to because I already bought the ticket. I was drinking some cold juice there, so today morning I was pwned. My voice is still off.
    OK, man...get well then party like Rock Star!!!

Silver Poster

OK, man...get well then party like Rock Star!!!
    Thanks. I´m drinking all the week long. I think I was 16 or 17 when I organized a party the last time because it means trouble, costs too much and is too much responsibility for someone like me.

Junior Poster

Default Re: A year closer to death.....

I´m 23 today.

It´s not that easy when you think back at all the wasted years.
    wait till your 36...

God save me from stupid people...

Gold Poster

Coroner,

Happy Birthday. Twenty-three ??? Jeez, you're just a kid. The best years are yet to come. I kid you not.

I reach a momentous birthday in a few weeks. Now THAT ONE is one that can knock one back a bit and require a stiff belt.

... I didn't come in here earlier thinking this thread had to do with necrophilia or something along those lines. Sorry.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Coroner,

Happy Birthday. Twenty-three ??? Jeez, you're just a kid. The best years are yet to come. I kid you not.

I reach a momentous birthday in a few weeks. Now THAT ONE is one that can knock one back a bit and require a stiff belt.

... I didn't come in here earlier thinking this thread had to do with necrophilia or something along those lines. Sorry.
    No problem, dude. Thank you and I´m still a kid, that´s for sure. I just can´t grow up. ...... I´m not playing computer all day long or watching He-Man but I think many important things in life are just a joke.

Thanks again!

Rookie Poster

Happy birthday!
    I turned 18 today, and am happy that I can FINALLY get served in pubs etc.