Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default First time bottomed

This is a true story, I told this in a thread in the General Disscussion and nobody believed it was true.

Now this was my first time being bottomed by a tranny, NOT my 1st tranny experience. Before my first buttom experience, t-girls were no different than female hoes. Sometimes when I felt guilty about dogging females like their were sex objects, I started getting head from the tranny bitches and screwing them in the booty - sex was sex regardless of who it was with just as long as it was with someone/thing that looked like a fine ass chick.

Problem was that I wasnt no fair exchange shit - you know the "I fuck you and Ill let you fuck me back" rule. Fuck that - I was more like suck my dick, bend over and then turn around and let me bust one in your face, thanx bye. And sometimes I would lie to them, say that I would let them fuck after I was done fucking them, but after I was done getting what I wanted from them, I was out, fuck what we agreed in the beginning. But that shit came back on me evenutally, because one of them had to take what they wanted.

Anyway, my first time was acutally during an orgie. Me and my boys would hit up the freakiest pool parties in Houston on Fridays back then; while their was dancing downstairs goin on downstairs, there was sex going upstairs.

Me and these four chicks went upstairs to a bedroom to have our own little private party, we locked the door and got to business, but at the time I didnt know one of them was a t-girl - although she did looked familar to me at the time, but I couldnt remember t-face Ive gotten head or booty from).

The lights were turned off in the room, but the curtains on the windows were illuminated from a light on from outside, so all you could see where bodies moving around the bed but you couldnt tell who was who (I'll admit that I lied about the neon light thing the last time I told this story, LOL!).

So were in bed fucking each other, their using got strapon dildos and vibrators on each other, and Im on top of a chick, gettin up in her with her legs up to my shoulders. The chick my fuckin climaxes before I do, then I feel someone behind me putting something my ass and Im assuming its a strap-on, Im in a freaky ass mood and so I go along with it. Now, I never had a dick in my ass before but Ive let chicks stick fingers in my crack before. I kinda move to the side of the chick I just got finished and lay faced down next to her, and the chick on top of me starts thrushing in and out.

It was a lil painful but pleasurable at the sametime, I had an orgasm, but she kept on my going with it for a while until she did one of those "last big strokes" as if she was climaxing which I thought was weird. Soon I feel something wet drop my lower back, I reach back to feel what it was and it was a condom. I turned around a little but see couldnt see shit, then my hand comes across something that was a flesh cock with balls, then I get really scared cause I thinking that "she" hit me off raw without condom and Im thinking reputation, AIDs, etc. I get up and grab whatever clothes on my the floor on run out of the door - I put a pair of jeans that were very small and went outside looking real gayish.

Left my fucking driver license, ID, cell phone, money, clothes and jewerly upstairs in the room. Them fucking scandalous broads had my license and clothes sent to my house but kept everything else. Then they called my house sayin that would give me my other stuff back if I would let their "girl" hit it again. Fuck that!

If it learned a lesson from that, it was to never fuck with them H-Town bitches.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Can somebody say, "Emasculated"? lol

I said it once, and I'll say it again... BULLSHIT.

Kudos though for admitting you previously lied about the neon light thing. Not that admitting that makes the rest of the tale any more believable, but at least you told the truth about the neon light thing, which I seriously doubted when you told this story previously.

Now if only you could tell the truth about this experience you had... And admit that you didn't.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Gold Poster

absolute shite

Junior Poster

If y'all dont believe that story, thats cool - that means nobody else will either (even if them bitches are telling it to somebody else), hence that night "never happened." My rep is safe and Ive been worried about it for nothing. Thanx

Gold Poster

don't be like that, we believe u :lies :lies :lies

Gold Poster

How much will u sell me this building for??? It has potential for a tranny club

Junior Poster

Where in the story did I say I was a real estate agent?

Gold Poster

Well what do u sell then? It's certainly not these "stories"

Rookie Poster

Default whats the big deal

If you were going to let a starp-on in your ass whats the big deal with the real mccoy. If it had been me I probably would have sucked that cock immediately after. What goes around cums around.

nasty