Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ransom you're soul Junior Poster

Default For those who#'ve gone to Amsterdam - Help!

I want to be appear discreet in the red light district as im going with friends but is there a section specificially for t-girls? also what sort of prices do they range there? please help! thanks,.

Out for it all.

Veteran Poster

Yes, there's a street 'dedicated' to trannies on the side of the RLD, can't remember its name through but I'm use people here will be able to help.

Here's a pic I took there with 3 trannies (and Nikki of course) a few weeks ago:
    http://www.fuckingnikki.com/europe_o.../europe042.jpg

Victoria Holyns' Webmaster.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I forgot the street also, I know (and this won't help) it should be about 2 or 3 blocks OPPOSITE the sex museum.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Gold Poster

one of the streets is called bloedstraat but cant remember the other ones...but they're all pretty close anyway

Gold Poster

just make sure ur a ruthless negiotiator, clean and dressed well and u can get them even cheaper than 50euro...it's heaven....if ur mates catch u just say u thought she was gg and u just got a blowjob

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    or you could just be honest with them about what you are into...
    but if he wants to keep it a secret then it's his choice..it's not as accepted here in the uk which is bullshit imo..i keep no secrets but i can understand brits wanting it a secret bc sometimes it saves a lot of unneccesary complications

Veteran Poster

bloedstraat en another but a lot of windows are going to be closed soon so a lot of moving will happen you might want to check www.hookers.nl under transstation site is in dutch but a lot of the girls who work in the red light district are reviewd with streetnames there

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    or you could just be honest with them about what you are into...
    Or he could just take them all along and let them watch!

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Rookie Poster

I went to Amsterdam and had my first time with a TS there. My friends that were there saw the girl and said she hot, they went off and I got some. Later, we laughed about it, but they never knew she wasn't a GG.

Just make sure that you wait for them to go 20 yards ahead of you and then go "hold on, I fancy a bit of this" and they'll wait for you to ask the girl, but they'll probably stay that 20 yds ahead. You check she's a TS (she'll probably show you, so no friends too close, eh!).

Tell her you'll be right back and tell you friends you'll meet them in the pub in 20.

Be aware though, some of them won't cum for the standard 50 Euros, ruins them for the next customer, so be prepared to stump up anther 20 Euro. (I did anyway).

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    one of the streets is called bloedstraat but cant remember the other ones...but they're all pretty close anyway
    Bloedstraat! That's the street were I took the pic I posted above.
    There are some more 'TS windows' in the street that's perpendicular to Bloedstraat and parallel to the canal from the main RLD street.

Victoria Holyns' Webmaster.