Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: london

Rookie Poster

Default london

where are the UK ladies?

hi roger UK here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hpim0038_709.jpg 
Views:	1797 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	139289   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p2210009_209.jpg 
Views:	1786 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	139290  

Silver Poster

tvchix.com
    lots of stunning UK girls there!

"How you doin!"

RachelTS Junior Poster RachelNETV's Avatar

Hello

Uk girl here...

xxx

Lots of kisses,

Rachel
    xxx

RachelTS Junior Poster RachelNETV's Avatar

Hello

Uk girl here...

xxx

Lots of kisses,

Rachel
    xxx

Default Re: london

Quote Originally Posted by RogerUK
    where are the UK ladies?
    Roger, the main difficulty in the UK is getting past the cross-dressers. I have given up counting the number of times I've seen an ad claiming to be a TS and it turns out to be a guy in a bodice and wig. (Or the amount of money I've wasted.) (If you're into lantern jowls and five-o'clock shadow, please disregard this whole post BTW 8>))

There are plenty of nice girls-- Jennifer English and Alison Faraday both hang around here, and there are many others, like Gloria in London so it is definitely possible though. Joanna Jett was listing her services quite recently and you'd have to admit she's a tidy piece of ass. You just have to be more thorough and read the reviews to avoid nasty surprises. (And girls, if I didn't mention you, don't take it personally.)

There are usually a few Latinas working London-- Patti Araujo was there for a while as was Victoria (Camilla) Saenz. You might be interested to know that the simply fabulous Giovanna di Pietra is in London at least sometimes-- she seems to be on tour in Europe--she's lost a little weight, had some face work and is looking better than ever, read drop-dead gorgeous. (See below)

www.giovannaviptransex.com

However she says her rates depend on the city, so, yup you guessed it, in London they'll be more.

The Italian goddess Efe also visits but read the reviews!

You could try Eros London or www.ts-dating.com However the latter is a bit erratic. Read the reviews! In case you didn't notice--READ THE REVIEWS!

The other difficulty in London is the price--much higher than the TS hotspots in Europe.

Another solution would be to join taiakashemales (for the reviews,) save up your pennies, bone up your Spanish, Ryanair to Spain (last time I went it was a fiver each way + taxes) and spend a week in Barcelona or Madrid. You will come back with your eyes glazed. Same goes for Milan.

However the nearest and best hotspot for you is definitely Paris. www.transgirl.ch is listing over 450 girls at the moment, and that is not the total working that burg, believe me. You could even hop the EuroStar for a night's hot action in the Bois de Boulogne--I mean you do have to go there at least once. There's another thread about the Bois going just now where they say there are 30-50 girls-- yeah on a pissing wet night in January maybe. On any decent night, just add a nothing. Really. Standard Bois rate (BJ and a shag) is 30 Euros so it doesn't cost much to get a serious smile on yer chops-- and you'll be buzzing for weeks.

Health Warning: The Bois has a rep for being dangerous and it is. Serious t-whorists only. Obvious tourists, flash bastards and fuckwits avoid. It's better to go in a car if you can, at least the first time. However, it is frankly a lot less scary than Sauchiehall St, the centre of any big Northern English city at night or for that matter certain parts of London. In the Bois the main risk is having your pocket picked (when three or four girls are feeling you up all at once it's just too easy) so wear a money-belt and only take enough cash for some fun, but as long as you stay on the main drags that's about it. The Bois is actually more dangerous for the girls than the johns.

BTW for anyone going out t-whoring, please, please do your research and find out what the local rate is BEFORE you go-- nothing fucks it up for everyone else more than idiots handing over 150E for what should have cost 30E.

Name:	9_545.jpg 
Views:	1384 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	139570   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06_333.jpg 
Views:	1384 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	139571  

Veteran Poster

Giovanna di Pietra is now my personal favorite lady. Thanks. And also for all the info

Life Is Short.......Live It Naked

Quote Originally Posted by altUKsteve
    Giovanna di Pietra is now my personal favorite lady. Thanks. And also for all the info
    I thought she was hot as hell before the cosmetic work and all that pilates. Now she's even better. Totally babelicious.

Have a couple more pics, one older, one newer. A lot of girls overdo the surgery and end up looking weird. Not Giovanna.

Perfect 10.

Name:	7_831.jpg 
Views:	1268 
Size:	127.8 KB 
ID:	139609   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09_721.jpg 
Views:	1261 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	139610  

Veteran Poster

here ya go........the thread mentioned......

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...ighlight=paris