Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Not only Men are Pedophiles

I know am stating the obvious & l know men are overwhelming the majority of Pedophiles but it's sometimes good remember it's not only men.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...de/7051274.stm

Gold Poster

Default Re: Not only Men are Pedophiles

Quote Originally Posted by timxxx
    I know am stating the obvious & l know men are overwhelming the majority of Pedophiles but it's sometimes good remember it's not only men.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...de/7051274.stm
    Yea its weird bc when u hear of a woman molesting a child u think to urself 'that's disgusting' but with a man it seems even worse for some unexplicable reason.

But either way these people need to be punished in the most severe way without death...i say we bring back the medieval methods of torture for animals like this......

Platinum Poster

yeah sometimes its that really hot high school teacher you always wanted

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

I dated one of my high school teachers when I was 16. Her and I remained 'good friends' off and on for over 20 years. We had a beautiful relationship with each other.

Junior Poster

Unfortunately, we as a society are way too lenient with female pedophiles. We regard female pedophiles as more the victim than the children.

Here's an extreme case. When Andrea Yates drowned her five children, even after her murder conviction, the jury couldn't sentence her to die, she got 60 years instead. Then her murder conviction was overturned and she was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Had Andrea been a male, she would be on death row by now.

Professional Poster

I wish some hot older woman would have molested me when I was a kid. Hell, I was praying to god every night for that.

Would have done me a world of good.....and I'd probably not have some of the issues as I do now.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Gold Poster

yea i wouldnt have mind being molested LOL some of my teachers were smokin'

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

That's so TRUE. I think if it was legal to have sex with minors..alot of men worldwide would dont you guys think? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Gold Poster

definately...i had the horny head from primary school!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    That's so TRUE. I think if it was legal to have sex with minors..alot of men worldwide would dont you guys think? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    and like how many people wait till they themselves are 'of age' to fuck? Only reason I did not was I was a fat kid with an afro back then....and the girls did not want a fatso....and this was in the early 90's....shortly BEFORE 'fros were considered cool again.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!