Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

If only I were molested by a fine and sexy woman. She could make me her sex slave and even worse!!!..suck my dick anytime she wanted and demand that I ate her pussy all the time and fuck her in the ass!!! THE HORROR!!! [/sarcasm]

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phxguy
    Unfortunately, we as a society are way too lenient with female pedophiles. We regard female pedophiles as more the victim than the children.

Here's an extreme case. When Andrea Yates drowned her five children, even after her murder conviction, the jury couldn't sentence her to die, she got 60 years instead. Then her murder conviction was overturned and she was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Had Andrea been a male, she would be on death row by now.
    Any women have the nerve to demand EQUAL RIGHTS!!!??? If you ask me us men should be demanding such things.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Quote Originally Posted by phxguy
    Unfortunately, we as a society are way too lenient with female pedophiles. We regard female pedophiles as more the victim than the children.

Here's an extreme case. When Andrea Yates drowned her five children, even after her murder conviction, the jury couldn't sentence her to die, she got 60 years instead. Then her murder conviction was overturned and she was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Had Andrea been a male, she would be on death row by now.
    Any women have the nerve to demand EQUAL RIGHTS!!!??? If you ask me us men should be demanding such things.
    Well said.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

Many of these responses are unrealistic and pertain more to some sort of fantasy that remains from being a young male and lusting for someone, usually in a position of power, i.e. a teacher.

The reality is of course much more sinister, there was a girl at my high school who was caught molesting young children while working as a babysitter, one of the girls she abused was the cousin of a student in my year and that is how the news broke around the school, the scary thing is the girl in question was later aloud to do work experience around children.

Apparently the abuse had been going on for over a year and was only discovered due to medical reasons, once one set of parents had came forward it immerged that she had being doing it to a number of children over time.

I remember one day in science class some other pupils calling her names and asking her why she did it and she had a smile on her face the whole time as if she had done nothing wrong, it's still quite disturbing to think about.

I am also good friends with a girl who was abused as a child (by a male, and someone of trust) and have seen her struggles and psychological scars up close.

So what ever sex the offender, it is just as bad and the effect it has on the victim is just the same.

I guess my point is that there are many serious cases of female pedophiles that have nothing to do with hot teachers and horny high school boys.

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!