Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you workout?

Default Do you workout?

Whats your fitness program?

Hmm on another thought I never seen a ts lady at a gym i went too

That would be sexy

But then on another note talking to ladies at the gym is always hard, its not really a good time bcaue everyone is focused on working out

Veteran Poster

first off..my fitness program is mine, and you can't have it..

secondly, every gym I have been to on a regular basis, i have seen at least one ts/cd/or tv there.... most were not considered passable

I am a retired Navy SEAL, I work out every day, hoping maybe one day they will call me back to service, so I can "Do the Deed", as it once was.

Sorry, my regimen is mine, not for public dissemination.

Professional Poster

I know some girls that "workout" of their car....

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

I workout at a local gym

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS

I know some girls that "workout" of their car....

LMFAO!!!!!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I like working out. I was a former Defensive Lineman in Football and a Wrestler. My workout routine now is very simple and is built around powerlifting and other exercises involving heavy weight. I've never had the patience for lifting light. I also try to do cardio 4-5 times a week. For a guy that is 6' 2'' and around 300 lbs, I'm in pretty good shape.

Professional Poster

I personally think everyone should work out, not only does it keep you in shape but it makes you look healthier and feel better in general, I see people join the gym that I workout at and within a couple a months not only do they have a better physique but they almost look like a new person.

Regular exercise gives you a healthy glow, good posture and of course a well maintained heart.

I myself do boxing training once a week and full contact (with head guard) sparring once also. I also go to the gym 3 times a week and do a combination of weights (mostly pyramids on all muscle groups) and cardio within a two hour period.

As is visible from my avatar it works pretty well for me, considering I’m 27 and 6ft'1 I have a size 30 waist and weigh just over 12.5 stone but look a bit bulkier as my overall body fat ratio is less than five percent.

Boxing training is a very fun and effective way to keep in shape, and at most places you don't even have to fight or even sparr, but I would recommend it as although getting hit sucks a bit the rush is fantastic

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

5 Star Poster

I like to workout on my back, with my legs spread apart or wrapped around some lucky guys back while lifting my buttocks to meet his meat!

They say sex burns 2-300 calories an hour - ideally I'd like to lose about 1,500 calories a day...

Giggle.
    TS Jamie

PS - Corvettedude - What's the big secret about the SEAL workout - it's not like billy Blanks is going to steal it for a video...

PSS - I've dated several SEALS and a SEAL instructor... I know how to make them bark!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    PSS - I've dated several SEALS and a SEAL instructor... I know how to make them bark!
    Can you make a SEAL balance your balls on his nose?