View Poll Results: Who is your 2008 Presidential Candidate?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

15 26.32%
  • Dennis Kucinich

1 1.75%
  • Mike Gravel

0 0%
  • John Edwards

1 1.75%
  • Bill Richardson

2 3.51%
  • Barack Obama

9 15.79%
  • Rudy Giuliani

12 21.05%
  • Mitt Romney

1 1.75%
  • Ron Paul

12 21.05%
  • 3rd Party (Green, Libertarian)/OTHER

4 7.02%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Balcanoid
    ...my 2 cents for the listed people:
    Same shit different package ...
    Co-Sign!!!

Nice post DJ Asia. That's all I am talking about. nicely put.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

In order of issues, policy, and integrity, it's Dennis Kucinich first, Ron Paul second, and all the rest trailing far behind. However, neither of these is going to be elected. That, sadly, is the way it is. Hillary (or Obama or Edwards) is a far better choice than any other Republican, despite her failings.

Vote for Ron Paul, feel good, put a bumper sticker on your car saying "Don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul."

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    Do your research and spread the word

Ron Paul is our only hope!
    He is right that Ron Paul is the only rational choice for americans, he opposes the federal reserve but i can't help thinking that he must be controlled as he is in the two party system. Maybe he is emmanuel Goldstein?

The two party system operated in most 'democracies' is always open to abuse. In America like the U.K. , BOTH parties are controlled by the SAME group. This gives the public the ILLUSION of a choice. The only way for real; government that reflects the will of the people is PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION.

my bet is.....

HILARY CLINTON WILL BE YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT.

Head of the Bush CRIME FAMILY, Papa george Bush has been the principal public controller of USA for nearly 50 years. He was in control when reagan went in, back when he was head of CIA, moving the coke into USA through his ZAPATA oil rigs off CUBA. then he himself was pres, then they put clinton in to give the people the perception of a break from republican rule, in reality bill clinton is a mind controlled 'MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE' much like 'W' bush, and john kerry. Hilary is more powerful than bill clinton or 'w' bush but subordinate to senior bush.

The only other possibility is an 'interim' AL GORE government (note all the pro-gore propaganda manipulating public perceptions), set up when the bush administration is dismantled prematurely to avoid conflict with chinese secret societies, as suggested by Benjamin Fulford

http://www.benjaminfulford.com/secretgoverment.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bushonleashl_737.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	135560  

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Vote for Ron Paul, feel good, put a bumper sticker on your car saying "Don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul."
    That's fucking funny. Really, that is genius and i'm not being sarcastic

I suspect that Ron paul will be the Reptillian, sorry i mean REPUBLICAN candidate, Hilary will be the reptillian, sorry i mean the DEMOCRAT candidate.

HILARY will win. by hook or by crook, through votes or slight of hand she will be Selected president.

Then Ron paul will be blamed for losing to clinton and the republican party will say "he failed us, The people chose and the lesson is LET'S NEVER SPEAK OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE AGAIN."

It's the LONG CON

Gold Poster

will arnold swarchenegger ever be elegible?? that would be quality

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    why isnt that in the politics and religion section int he first place?
    I thought that too, especially as some topics get binned there so quick when they are neither politics OR religion but HUMAN interest, sometimes pertinant to TS issues.

The other day somedude (can't remember who) posted a topic about education that was neither politricks OR religion, presumably because he is so used to any topics outside of shoes, cars or comic books being banished to the desolate tundra of the 'politics & religion' section

when i point this out some ever so clever little prick insinuates that I am wrong to comment because i post general interest topics in GENERAL DISCUSSION, topics that i assume said prick thinks are politics. He fails to see that i was not attacking the post or topic , just saying it should be in gen disc so people will actually read it. When in doubt put it in gen disc and let the gods sort it out or just delete it in minutes like my FOX NEWS ARE SHAPESHIFTING LIZARDS THREAD

LIFE is not politics. Race, sexuality, ideas, these are not politics.

THIS THREAD IS POLITICS.

Gold Poster

COO COO

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    Wrong section...Right topic!!! Moderators, please do your thing! I'm lookin' for chicks with dicks here, not a cunt and an asshole. DUMB IT DOWN , FOR FUCKS SAKE DUMB IT DOWN , GOTTA KEEP IT REAL STOOOPID
    Why the fuck do you care so much THOUGHT POLICE?

If it's in the wrong section JUST DON'T CLICK ON THE TOPIC!

DO YOU GO TO WATCH A HORROR MOVIE AND THEN COMPLAIN THAT THERE WAS GORE AND SCARY MONSTERS IN IT? (see what i did there? Gore? geddit? eh? AL GORE!? eh? "Monsters", geddit? funny eh?)

DO I click on your poxy 'car' threads and complain that its "just about cars and i dont like cars"?

erm, o.k., maybe i DO THAT, but THE POINT IS ....

it's NOT up to YOU to tell the GODS OF H.A. what to do with what topic. You might want to BEG nicely in a grovelling PM. But who tha fuck are YOU to meke demands of THE GODS OF H.A?

Unless of course you outrank them all in apron-wearing, blood drinking, scaly-ass illuminutty status
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	overfiend_1_474.jpg 
Views:	401 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	135570  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    He thinks its ok for organizations, like the Boy Scouts, to discmininate against homosexuals and still use State resources.
    How do the boy scouts discriminate against homosexuals?