View Poll Results: Who is your 2008 Presidential Candidate?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

15 26.32%
  • Dennis Kucinich

1 1.75%
  • Mike Gravel

0 0%
  • John Edwards

1 1.75%
  • Bill Richardson

2 3.51%
  • Barack Obama

9 15.79%
  • Rudy Giuliani

12 21.05%
  • Mitt Romney

1 1.75%
  • Ron Paul

12 21.05%
  • 3rd Party (Green, Libertarian)/OTHER

4 7.02%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

So what, thats not a good enough reason to not support a message if you believe in it. I am not trying to be disrespectful to anybody but I have found that it is wise and noble to stand up for what you believe, even against the most terrifying odds. Ron Pauls message of freedom will not die even if he does not get elected. His supportersand movement will shine in the face of "HillRudy" and it will be an embarassment to them, respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Are we done here, fellas? I'm getting ready to rub one out and go to sleep.

why isnt that in the politics and religion section int he first place?

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Wrong section...Right topic!!! Moderators, please do your thing! I'm lookin' for chicks with dicks here, not a cunt and an asshole.

Junior Poster

Barack Obama has my vote. I'll vote for Hillary if she's nominated, but I feel she carries too much baggage.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    Wrong section...Right topic!!! Moderators, please do your thing! I'm lookin' for chicks with dicks here, not a cunt and an asshole.
    Why not just ignore the thread? And which one is the cunt, Romney or Guiliani?

Gold Poster

By the way, think about this, people, the next time you get into it with a rightwinger ... they really can't help it.

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...ion-editorials

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

bulldogtuck, you asked two quite different questions:

1) Who is your 2008 Presidential Candidate?

2) Who are you planning to vote for as of October?

To answer the first, Dennis Kucinich (who has less of a chance than Ron Paul), but to answer your second, Hillary. I'm more closely aligned with Dennis than any other candidate on more issues, so in that sense he's "my candidate," but my vote will go to Hillary as at this pass I think she's the Dem with the best chance of getting elected, and she's far preferrable to me than any of the Republicans....

...except maybe Ron Paul, but he's a mixed bag. I love his stance on the war, and that's huge, but his stances on abortion and several other issues are repugnant. However, I will give him credit for not being anyone's puppet and for having great personal integrity. Only Dennis rivals him in that regard.

As to voting for the candidate you truly believe in, I did that in my first Presidential election: I voted for Shirley Chisholm, who was a black woman of great integrity and whose policy choices matched mine. We ended up with Tricky Dick that year (1972).

In a showdown between Hillary and Rudi or Mitt or any other Rep (except Paul), I'm solidly for Hillary.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

For all the Hillary peeps, assuming she gets the Dem nomination, who do you think she would take on as a running mate? Wesley Clark, maybe?

Sadly I haven't seen anyone remotely interesting yet. Looks like I'll most likey go independent again.