View Poll Results: Who is your 2008 Presidential Candidate?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

15 26.32%
  • Dennis Kucinich

1 1.75%
  • Mike Gravel

0 0%
  • John Edwards

1 1.75%
  • Bill Richardson

2 3.51%
  • Barack Obama

9 15.79%
  • Rudy Giuliani

12 21.05%
  • Mitt Romney

1 1.75%
  • Ron Paul

12 21.05%
  • 3rd Party (Green, Libertarian)/OTHER

4 7.02%
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Who is your 2008 Presidential Candidate?

Who are you planning to vote for as of October?

Veteran Poster

the real question is..who will the top world leaders decide for president??

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Just found out that Cheney & Obama are distant relatives................. not that that means anything for my Republican ass, but still, I'm not sure
    lol

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

stern/quivers '08

Last edited by JHANIAH L0VE Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

Do your research and spread the word

Ron Paul is our only hope!

R u kidding....lol....NONE OF THE ABOVE !!! The American Electoral System has been totally compromised. Both major parties are corporately owned and controlled as well as the candidates they offer up. America as a constitutional republic is OVER. America the corporate Empire reigns and its people as well as the world suffers. Vote for whoever u like...it makes no difference. The agenda stays the same and it is out of the People's hands. Wake Up people and look within for comfort and salvation. The is no longer ANY hope in the process.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lordofwar_171.jpg 
Views:	971 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	135130   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fspeechzone_829.jpg 
Views:	974 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	135131  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"I like my women like i like my coffee...HOT & BLACK."

BTGA

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

People mention that there's never been a woman president and there's never been a black president. Nuts to that noise! There's never been a friggin' Dego President! Go Rudy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    People mention that there's never been a woman president and there's never been a black president. Nuts to that noise! There's never been a friggin' Dego President! Go Rudy!!!
    Let's all hope that people are not voting solely based on gender or ethnicity. For many reasons, I don't think Rudy has what it takes to win his party's nomination. Just my 2 cents. The electorate is hungry for a change, Bush's approval rating is at 24%, the war ain't going so well.

American voters will probably choose a Dem. in 2008.
    The Democratic Congress has a worse approval rating than Bush. The American people are fed up with both parties but unfortunately we are stuck with them. I voted for Bush over Kerry in 2004 not because I was crazy about Bush but because I definitely didn't want Kerry to be President. Many times I find myself choosing the lesser of two evils.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by twowaybro
    R u kidding....lol....NONE OF THE ABOVE !!! The American Electoral System has been totally compromised. Both major parties are corporately owned and controlled as well as the candidates they offer up. America as a constitutional republic is OVER. America the corporate Empire reigns and its people as well as the world suffers. Vote for whoever u like...it makes no difference. The agenda stays the same and it is out of the People's hands. Wake Up people and look within for comfort and salvation. The is no longer ANY hope in the process.
    Excellent post. It's really no wonder so many of this country's citizens have become disillusioned, disenfranchised, and cynical of the overall political process. And as long as the two right wings in power, which are beholden to powerful corporations, throw out a few crumbs to keep the citizens going for one more election cycle, things will not likely change in our lifetimes. The monster is just too big and powerful for one person to overhaul it, and thus the reason this country gets a draft-dodging, warmongering idiot, who can't get through a sentence to save his life.

... By the way, a month is an eternity in politics, so the question isn't even warranted at this point. It's way too early to seriously think about who the next president might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    It's really no wonder so many of this country's citizens have become disillusioned, disenfranchised, and cynical of the overall political process. And as long as the two right wings in power, which are beholden to powerful corporations, throw out a few crumbs to keep the citizens going for one more election cycle, things will not likely change in our lifetimes.
    Do you believe that Republicans and Democrats are both right wing? OK, maybe the Republicans. Hillary is on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. But what about Kucinich and Edwards?