View Poll Results: Who is your 2008 Presidential Candidate?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

15 26.32%
  • Dennis Kucinich

1 1.75%
  • Mike Gravel

0 0%
  • John Edwards

1 1.75%
  • Bill Richardson

2 3.51%
  • Barack Obama

9 15.79%
  • Rudy Giuliani

12 21.05%
  • Mitt Romney

1 1.75%
  • Ron Paul

12 21.05%
  • 3rd Party (Green, Libertarian)/OTHER

4 7.02%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    He thinks its ok for organizations, like the Boy Scouts, to discmininate against homosexuals and still use State resources.
    How do the boy scouts discriminate against homosexuals?
    They don't allow them to be members or troupe leaders.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorker
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriss
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    He thinks its ok for organizations, like the Boy Scouts, to discmininate against homosexuals and still use State resources.
    How do the boy scouts discriminate against homosexuals?
    They don't allow them to be members or troupe leaders.
    "Troupe" isn't that a gay way of saying troop?

Do you mean that they can't be members as in SCOUTS or they can't hold administrative roles or do you mean they can't be 'scoutmasters'? (i don't know the US names). It would be a bit odd if kids were excluded for being gay. I can see why parent's wouldn't want to send their boys off to camp with gay group leaders. It's just not appropriate. Everyone's got an equal right to live in this world but I don't think Gay men should be teaching or mentoring in an all male enviroment. Same way I wouldnt want a daughter to go to soccer practice with only lesbian coaches there.

Maybe I'm just stirring up a hornet's nest here, and I don't really empathise with the gay psyche ... BUT it seems to me that gays above all prize YOUTH. Gay boys are always shaven, short hair or more often shaved or baldhead, in a word BOYISH. Roman culture cultivated this look and it is perpetuated as the current norm. You don't see adverts telling you NOT to shave your face but gillette certainly spend millions on reminding you to buy thier product.

Nazi germany was GAY. I mean , look at it, it's like an opera about ancient rome designed by seigfried and roy!

IN THEORY it would be no problem and i think MANY gay men would be great with kids and have NO sexual attraction going on or devient agenda BUT past cases of CATHOLIC PRIESTS, CARE WORKERS , TEACHERS , show that people who abuse kids SEEK out positions that facilitate that. High profile cases in the UK have shown us how little vigilance there is in state departments when it comes to communicating, even about KNOWN peados.

I have to tell it how i see it and you can throw all your politically correct newspeak at me but i know what i believe.

Scouts is weird anyway. What is the point of separating boys and girls for thier development? Why can't they progress together ? Why are kids segregated into boys and girls much of thier school life so why need to keep them apart in out of school clubs and activities? Boys and girls are kept apart and told they are different species almost for years before puberty. Our culture needs healing

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Kriss remarks,
    It would be a bit odd if kids were excluded for being gay.
    I agree, but as I understand it, the BSA doesn't allow gay kids to become scouts, and the organization expells those who are. It's also the case that BSA will not tolerate an adult, gay scout leader (i.e. an adult volunteer who supervises the local chapter in an official BSA capacity).

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rookie Poster

Ron Paul will lose the Republican Nom to everybody's favorite Gangster Guiliani, and then he'll declare himself as a third party candidate, effectively weakening the campaign of whoever the Dems put up there (either Hillary or Obama).

My vote is going Ron Paul (if he gets that far). Simply, the best choice from a giant pool of bad choices.

Walk in Balance
    CB

Personally, I am a Barack Obama fan. I'm hoping he does well enough in Iowa that the rest of the electorate will come to its senses and abandon Hillary.

However, I might be a little biased...he's one of my secret agents..

The Commander
    DIA