Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

OK, I have only been with one T-licious gal, but, it was a two year relationship. I was her guy and she was my gal.

It was a FANTASTIC experience...

The gurlz, m, mm, mmm. They are quite special, aren't they...

Default 1,2,3

1monica
    2eve
    3casandra
    4mystique(2x)
    5sonia from village cafe
    6skittless(4x)
    7angel
    8josie
    9erika
    10sabrina

I know more of this world than you have ever dreamed. That is why I must destroy it.Spare me your petty judgments. They spring from a brain too meager to comprehend MY reality

I've fucked and sucked about 12 shemales. Not a record breaker but not a shemale virgin either!

I'm still waiting for YOU Vicki!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS
    Quote Originally Posted by poleskr
    wow...too many to count. I'd have to think about this one.
    After reading your Manifest a Tranny thread I'm gonna help you add it up:

0 + 0= 0 or 0 x 0= 0 kk thx
    Too think I bumped this to poke fun at this moron and it turns into another page of people posting their conquest count. Gotta love HA lol.

I started when I was 19, back in the 70s. Had two or three wild experiences in New York, but they were more tvs than ts. In SF in the 80s I had a fairly steady gig with a couple of tgirls I hooked up with at Sutro baths. Same two girls, but we would get together at least once a month for almost three years. Volume started increasing when I lived in LA, all paid for, except one crazy night at the Queen Mary, when I ended up at an orgy in the valley. Sucked a lot of cock that night.
    Finally, during two years in Barcelona I must have done one every other week, so around fifity times, but with some repeats out of the Dalila Travestis bordello. Met one girl named Doris at another ts bar and ended up banging her for about a month (and she me!).
    Total must be about one hundred experiences or so, but stretched out over thirty years.

Rookie Poster

At least 200+. Like the previous poster, I've been doing this for a while. Tijuana, Ensanada, Rio, Argentina, Uruguay, Thailand, Amsterdam to name a few locations.

Junior Poster

60+

I've sucked Vanity, Yasmin, Mia and Saigon...and no, not on the same night.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

did I answer this one already. I actually totally lost count - but must be over 100. And an awful lot fucked me too.

Rookie Poster

Heaven alone knows how many I've had - I started 55 years ago. Sucked my first shemale when I was 15 in Singapore in 1954 - and got to fuck and get fucked the next night! In those days the only real place for tgirls was the Far East so until about 1970 didn't get a lot. Since 1990 I've3 really made up for 'lost time' I got to Italy and found the streets littered with the beauties. I go out on search at least once a week, usually twice or three times and I like to score at least twice - my best score in one night was five. I've always paid for it - going rate for a quickie here is about $40 - and been happy to do so! Get 'em, give 'em a few bucks, suck those hard tits, get those pants off and that cock swelling in your mouth, bend 'em over, fuck that big arse, then get that hard cock to shoot its load down your throat, swallow, smile a sweet goodnight and then off to the next one! Fabulous!

The shemale of the species is sexier than the male(or female).

Rookie Poster

Lame-O thread. Objectifying is so not trendy.

FtM. Just got chest reconstruction! The girls are gone! In love with his woman.