Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Pretty Girls with Shitty Attitudes

seems there are a bunch of girls who are known for having horrible attitudes in this industry/lifestyle. i'm not talking about girls where u read some random bad review, but about the chicks who's shitty attitude is constantly mentioned. some of the usual suspects are Vanity, Camilla de Castro, couple of others.
    nothing like being in love with a pretty model then actually meeting her and finding out she thinks her shit doesn't stink. had the displeasure of meeting Mia this weekend at allannahs party. geez. pretty girl - shitty attitude
    just makes one appreciate the nice girls much more

hmmmm nyce......sound familiar.....we share your sentiments....but life goes on.....alotta sweet girls out there also.......

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

Default Re: Pretty Girls with Shitty Attitudes

You dont know what your talking about.
    Talk about the people you have actually met in person,ok?

Quote Originally Posted by d
    seems there are a bunch of girls who are known for having horrible attitudes in this industry/lifestyle. i'm not talking about girls where u read some random bad review, but about the chicks who's shitty attitude is constantly mentioned. some of the usual suspects are Vanity, Camilla de Castro, couple of others.
    nothing like being in love with a pretty model then actually meeting her and finding out she thinks her shit doesn't stink. had the displeasure of meeting Mia this weekend at allannahs party. geez. pretty girl - shitty attitude
    just makes one appreciate the nice girls much more

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Nope, d's correct. Certain models in this biz are dicks with dicks including the one's mentioned. Then again some of the "worst" girls (according to various accounts) are very sweet. It's all relative I suppose.

Professional Poster

Of those mentioned I've only met Vaniity and I can honestly say she has a great atitude. Though I'm not sure which Mia you speak of, if you are referring to Mia Fever (Gloria) of San Jose then I'm confused as she has a wonderful atitude and is a genuine sweet heart.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Pretty Girls with Shitty Attitudes

Quote Originally Posted by geekmeat
    You dont know what your talking about.
    Talk about the people you have actually met in person,ok?
    hahaha. Sebastian baby when did you ever let the fact that you haven't met someone in person stop you from talking about them? You crack me up.

Veteran Poster

People will be people, people.

Just when you think you know someone......they will shock you

When you have preconceived notions about people ....again they will shock you.

So I live by the motto people will be people.....Actually it is People will be Hairless monkeys....but you get the picture.

met some people who looked like they would be assholes from a distance only to find out when the chips were down they were there to help me out.

Had some people that for years i considered friends only to find they stabbed me in the back when the chips were down.

get to know them if you find you like them keep them close if you find out you can't stand them.....keep them closer

Soo long People

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Geekmeat, you've never met Vicky or Danielle or Wendy, but that hasn't stopped you from saying far worse things about them than have ever been said about Vanity. You have never met Vanity, so how can you say anything about her, other than her how she looks in her pictures, how she writes in her group or how she appears on videos?

When I first met her, she was very pleasant and gracious in person, but when I tried to send her pics of her at the event (which she requested) I wasn't able to because the email addy she gave me didn't work. I asked a friend of hers that I met at the same event about it, and was told that was typical of her; she doesn't read her emails or listen to her voice mails. From her Yahoo group, its clear all the important people in her life can't seem to reach her directly, they have to post public messages on her board instead.

But when I ran into her again at Peanuts a year later she said hi and gave me a hug. so, go figure. I can't say she has a bad attitude. But it seems like it could be better.

Felicia

Still Here 5 Star Poster

It's one thing to meet someone online, another to meet them offline. Some girls are super sweet via AIM or phone, but face to face they become a real c u next tuesday (C) American Dad. It's heartbreaking really, like Eminem's "stan" video. I get e-mails from guys all the time who have waited years for a certain star to travel to their city, they finally meet them and the fantasy is ruined.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    It's one thing to meet someone online, another to meet them offline. Some girls are super sweet via AIM or phone, but face to face they become a real c u next tuesday (C) American Dad. It's heartbreaking really, like Eminem's "stan" video. I get e-mails from guys all the time who have waited years for a certain star to travel to their city, they finally meet them and the fantasy is ruined.
    I want both you and Big Guy to have the cajones to say that I was NOT a cunt when you met me.