Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Very nice!!!

Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by KLIKKBOTT
    :O) :O) ;o) :O) :O) ;O) ;O)
    Can anyone tell me who the blonde in the picture at the bottom of this post. She is absolutely gorgeous...Does anyone know if she has her own website, or anything like a profile on a social networking site

alright that didn't work out like I thought it would, but she is on the 2nd page of this thread and is in a lot of pics on this website. She's got a great body and in the pic is dressed in a black fishnet outfit...hope that clears up who I'm talking about to somebody

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Phillyfakt
    alright that didn't work out like I thought it would, but she is on the 2nd page of this thread and is in a lot of pics on this website. She's got a great body and in the pic is dressed in a black fishnet outfit...hope that clears up who I'm talking about to somebody
    That's Alexa! She flashes her cock now & then to bring on a smile.Stand in front of her & she might bump & grind you.

That's Alexa! She flashes her cock now & then to bring on a smile.Stand in front of her & she might bump & grind you.
    thanks, I definately need to make the trip up to NY for one of these parties. I don't think they have anything like this in Philly, and if they do it's a well kept secret. And Alexa is absolutely gorgeous, she can bump and grind on me whenever she wants!!

Professional Poster

thanks, I definately need to make the trip up to NY for one of these parties. I don't think they have anything like this in Philly, and if they do it's a well kept secret. And Alexa is absolutely gorgeous, she can bump and grind on me whenever she wants!!
    You might find her in craigslist under erotic

Again thanks for getting back to me, but I think we are talking about two different girls. while Alexa is hot and on craigslist, I was originally talking about the blonde in the sixth picture from the top on page two. I always see her in different pics on this site

Professional Poster

Again thanks for getting back to me, but I think we are talking about two different girls. while Alexa is hot and on craigslist, I was originally talking about the blonde in the sixth picture from the top on page two. I always see her in different pics on this site
    That's Abby

Rookie Poster

Default thanks

Thanks for all the lovely photos - all the ladies look beautiful but that blonde with the tatoos - page 3 - is simply amazing

Rookie Poster

hello: nice photos, i need some help i will be going to thailand on bissnes i january, i like to go out with a she male =, i do not know where to go this will be the first time there for me, i love shemales and like to be with one or two there, can you healp me? thank you.

HELLO: i am a regular guy looking for shemale fan, and friend ship.