Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rt_saurus
    Does your friend know that you are into T girls? Perhaps it's a way of getting closer to you...
    yea he does..(i call im he still, slate me if u want) ive had a chat with him about it since posting and he's still undecided..i gave him the info u guys told me about and hopefully that he can make a sensible judgement on whether he wants to go through with it..i think it would be a bit extreme getting a sex change just to get closer to someone lol..but the more i think about it the more i think it might be the wrong decision for him for the reason that if you sort of know if thats what u want or not..but maybe its just because here in the UK its not as common than america and he's worried about acceptance...any of u girls have any doubts before the transition or was it crystal clear what u wanted???

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by rt_saurus
    Does your friend know that you are into T girls? Perhaps it's a way of getting closer to you...
    yea he does..(i call im he still, slate me if u want) ive had a chat with him about it since posting and he's still undecided..i gave him the info u guys told me about and hopefully that he can make a sensible judgement on whether he wants to go through with it..i think it would be a bit extreme getting a sex change just to get closer to someone lol..but the more i think about it the more i think it might be the wrong decision for him for the reason that if you sort of know if thats what u want or not..but maybe its just because here in the UK its not as common than america and he's worried about acceptance...any of u girls have any doubts before the transition or was it crystal clear what u wanted???
    Omg, this about you.
    Listen Evil Nick, take you and your oversized head to fuck out of my threads.

Thanks.

Junior Poster

Nicole,
    does it ever bother you that when you have these conversations some of what you say is true, but most of it is just for a vendetta. For instance, the guy that Lust was accused of posting as? I'm not interested in what one moderator said in chat (unless he confirms it by ip address in here), it should be so obvious to anyone who's read either of their posts that they're nothing alike style-wise or content-wise. I say this not as a challenge, but I would be shocked if it ends up being confirmed that loosenoose is a pseudonym for Lust.

And now you have this hunch of yours based on almost nothing at all, except you think it would be funny and mean-spirited if it were true. It's really nauseating that you and some of the other girls here can get away with some of the most wanton abuse, dubious standards of fairness, and exclusive use of any slur....meanwhile threaten to ban anyone who says anything you don't like.

Notice I haven't insulted you in this post. But is there going to be any accountability when all of your ridiculous hunches turn out to be wrong?

Gold Poster

Default Re: Close friend considering Tgirl status!!!..

A friend of mine that I grew up with at school with is seriously considering a sex change. I only found out about a year ago that he was gay and now he's thinking about going T! He's my only gay friend and i support him with whatever he wants to do. It just seems wierd that someone i used to hang about with as a boy might become a girl. He's only 22 so if he was to go through the process how long would it take for him to become tgirl. haha this is freakin me out just talking about it. My biggest fear is to become attracted to him/her when its complete. Is that normal for me to feel like this or am i just being selfish. Even if i did feel an attraction it would be 'jerry springer material' and just way too weird!!!!
    "It's fun to pretend"

Stewie Griffin

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    A friend of mine that I grew up with at school with is seriously considering a sex change. I only found out about a year ago that he was gay and now he's thinking about going T! He's my only gay friend and i support him with whatever he wants to do. It just seems wierd that someone i used to hang about with as a boy might become a girl. He's only 22 so if he was to go through the process how long would it take for him to become tgirl. haha this is freakin me out just talking about it. My biggest fear is to become attracted to him/her when its complete. Is that normal for me to feel like this or am i just being selfish. Even if i did feel an attraction it would be 'jerry springer material' and just way too weird!!!!
    "It's fun to pretend"

Stewie Griffin
    Believe me or not, do I seem like the sort of person that gives a fuck?

I swear on my Mum's life and if she died I'd be an orphan!

Just you keep pretending you're not gay for shagging club kids and all will be well.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrider

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:59 pm Post subject: Close friend considering Tgirl status!!!..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A friend of mine that I grew up with at school with is seriously considering a sex change. I only found out about a year ago that he was gay and now he's thinking about going T! He's my only gay friend and i support him with whatever he wants to do. It just seems wierd that someone i used to hang about with as a boy might become a girl.

He's only 22 so if he was to go through the process how long would it take for him to become tgirl. haha this is freakin me out just talking about it. My biggest fear is to become attracted to him/her when its complete. Is that normal for me to feel like this or am i just being selfish. Even if i did feel an attraction it would be 'jerry springer material' and just way too weird!!!!
    NR, I 'm noticing that this was one of your earlier posts, roughly 9 days
    after you arrived here.

I am wondering what you have learned in the 4 months and 5K posts
    about transgenderism.

How do now feel about the question that you have asked, and have you
    grown from your postings and the responses to them.

Gold Poster

"It's fun to pretend"

Stewie Griffin

Just you keep pretending you're not gay for shagging club kids and all will be well.
    Everything that comes out of your drunken mouth is a lie from your suppose car accident to this my freind is a ts now bullshit.You seriuosly need some fucking help.

"I swear on my Mum's life and if she died I'd be an orphan!"
    Your a fucking liar you would say anything to get people to beleive all your bullshit.and using your mom to get people to beleive your made up shit is even low for a snake like you,"mum"must really be proud of her son.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightrider

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:59 pm Post subject: Close friend considering Tgirl status!!!..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A friend of mine that I grew up with at school with is seriously considering a sex change. I only found out about a year ago that he was gay and now he's thinking about going T! He's my only gay friend and i support him with whatever he wants to do. It just seems wierd that someone i used to hang about with as a boy might become a girl.

He's only 22 so if he was to go through the process how long would it take for him to become tgirl. haha this is freakin me out just talking about it. My biggest fear is to become attracted to him/her when its complete. Is that normal for me to feel like this or am i just being selfish. Even if i did feel an attraction it would be 'jerry springer material' and just way too weird!!!!
    NR, I 'm noticing that this was one of your earlier posts, roughly 9 days
    after you arrived here.

I am wondering what you have learned in the 4 months and 5K posts
    about transgenderism.

How do now feel about the question that you have asked, and have you
    grown from your postings and the responses to them.
    You could say 9days or 450 posts, it's up to you.

What have I learned?

I've learned that not everyone that goes through with it is truly a woman. I've also learnt that they're unique in the fact that they've had experience living as both sexes and they've gained a lot of strength this. I've more respect for T's now after reading the troubles you have to go through to achieve your ultimate goal in being a woman.

On a side note, I've discovered some have emotional difficulties with regards to fitting into society which is understandible. In my opinion a lot of their problems lyes with the ignorance of society as well as in their own self conscious.

I've stated more than once that I've more respect for T's than GG's, although I will still treat them on an equal level.

Gold Poster

"It's fun to pretend"

Stewie Griffin

Everything that comes out of your drunken mouth is a lie from your suppose car accident to this my freind is a ts now bullshit.You seriuosly need some fucking help.

Your a fucking liar you would say anything to get people to beleive all your bullshit.and using your mom to get people to beleive your made up shit is even low for a snake like you,"mum"must really be proud of her son.
    Listen you little fucking spiceboy, do I need to prove everything to you fragile ass? You questioned that I didn't have a car accident - I posted the sickline....you bitch on now that I took it down because of my personal details on it but the writing is still on the thread and someone commented so you're a fucking liar. Now do I need to get my friend on here and tell you the story? You'd probably fancy him but even though he's gay, he's nowhere near to being as fem as you....that's the truth.

Gold Poster

"It's fun to pretend"

Stewie Griffin

Listen you little fucking spiceboy, do I need to prove everything to you fragile ass? You questioned that I didn't have a car accident - I posted the sickline....you bitch on now that I took it down because of my personal details on it but the writing is still on the thread and someone commented so you're a fucking liar. Now do I need to get my friend on here and tell you the story? You'd probably fancy him but even though he's gay, he's nowhere near to being as fem as you....that's the truth.

You don't have to prove any thing because everything that comes out of your mouth is a bunch of shit,you used that accident to excuse your excessive posting.That shit you just feed peggy was a bunch of bologna you have no respect for transgender women any clown that would refer them to as still being a males in an argument doesn't have the right to participate in their community.

What would you expect from a loser that would use his own mother to get his bullshit over.