Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by rt_saurus
    Does your friend know that you are into T girls? Perhaps it's a way of getting closer to you...
    yea he does..(i call im he still, slate me if u want) ive had a chat with him about it since posting and he's still undecided..i gave him the info u guys told me about and hopefully that he can make a sensible judgement on whether he wants to go through with it..i think it would be a bit extreme getting a sex change just to get closer to someone lol..but the more i think about it the more i think it might be the wrong decision for him for the reason that if you sort of know if thats what u want or not..but maybe its just because here in the UK its not as common than america and he's worried about acceptance...any of u girls have any doubts before the transition or was it crystal clear what u wanted???
    Seriously, I don't know you, but this sounds like it's about you.

It's not a deal, if your 22 stay on hormones for a year and you will look like a girl. Simple enough!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by irishgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by rt_saurus
    Does your friend know that you are into T girls? Perhaps it's a way of getting closer to you...
    yea he does..(i call im he still, slate me if u want) ive had a chat with him about it since posting and he's still undecided..i gave him the info u guys told me about and hopefully that he can make a sensible judgement on whether he wants to go through with it..i think it would be a bit extreme getting a sex change just to get closer to someone lol..but the more i think about it the more i think it might be the wrong decision for him for the reason that if you sort of know if thats what u want or not..but maybe its just because here in the UK its not as common than america and he's worried about acceptance...any of u girls have any doubts before the transition or was it crystal clear what u wanted???
    Seriously, I don't know you, but this sounds like it's about you.

It's not a deal, if your 22 stay on hormones for a year and you will look like a girl. Simple enough!
    LMAO this is starting to get amusing, if I wanted to be a woman do you not think I'd be taking part in the discussions etc....get a grip