Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupree
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasboy
    Nicole,
    does it ever bother you that when you have these conversations some of what you say is true, but most of it is just for a vendetta. For instance, the guy that Lust was accused of posting as? I'm not interested in what one moderator said in chat (unless he confirms it by ip address in here), it should be so obvious to anyone who's read either of their posts that they're nothing alike style-wise or content-wise. I say this not as a challenge, but I would be shocked if it ends up being confirmed that loosenoose is a pseudonym for Lust.

And now you have this hunch of yours based on almost nothing at all, except you think it would be funny and mean-spirited if it were true. It's really nauseating that you and some of the other girls here can get away with some of the most wanton abuse, dubious standards of fairness, and exclusive use of any slur....meanwhile threaten to ban anyone who says anything you don't like.

Notice I haven't insulted you in this post. But is there going to be any accountability when all of your ridiculous hunches turn out to be wrong?
    My info on Lust came from a mod. Anyone who was in the chat room can tell you that. Ask Kelly.

And my suspicions on NR are from the gut. But it turned out that I was right about Black Magic, and that was just a hunch too.
    STFU mega-dome nobody gives a fuck what you think. So you think I'm a wannabe transsexual now LMFAOOOOO

Junior Poster

My info on Lust came from a mod. Anyone who was in the chat room can tell you that. Ask Kelly.

And my suspicions on NR are from the gut. But it turned out that I was right about Black Magic, and that was just a hunch too.
    As for your hearing this from a mod let me say....I believe you. I don't know the context or anything about what was said, but I don't think you're lying. That said, I can't see it at all. I don't know what the motivation would be to say this in chat, whether as a joke or a hunch of his own. But I feel pretty strongly that it's hard to fake that kind of difference in persona. Time will tell.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

JUST AN INTERESTING CALCULATION:

It’s reported in http://www.tg-sienna.org/Transgender101.html that in the U.S. there is one transgendered person for ever 12000 people. The probability that a randomly chosen person is transgendered is therefore 0.0000833. The probability that a randomly chosen person isn’t transgendered is 0.99991666.

Let’s say through grade school and high school you had a 1000 friends, a very generous estimate. Let number those friends; 1, 2, 3, … 1000. The probability the friend #1 isn’t transgender today is 0.99991666. The probability that friend #2 isn’t is also 0.99991666. The probability that neither isn’t transgender is the product 0.99991666 x 0.99991666 = 0.99983334027778.

In like fashion, the probability that none of your 1000 friends is transgender is the thousand fold product of 0.99991666; i.e 0.99991666 to the 1000th power, which is approximately 0.92. That means 92% of the population doesn’t have any old classmates who are transgender.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Gold Poster

Default Re: Close friend considering Tgirl status!!!..

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    You don't have to prove any thing because everything that comes out of your mouth is a bunch of shit,you used that accident to excuse your excessive posting.That shit you just feed peggy was a bunch of bologna you have no respect for transgender women any clown that would refer them to as still being a males in an argument doesn't have the right to participate in their community.

What would you expect from a loser that would use his own mother to get his bullshit over.
    There you go, talking more and more shit. I've already proven I had the accident unless I stole one of those slips and filled it in myself you fucking prick.

Once again, I coudn't give a fuck if you don't believe my stance on transsexualism. If a fat, ugly GG called me a fatherless bastard and a faggot, I'd call her a fat, ugly bitch. Too many people walk on eggshells here, if you're a bitch you're a bitch, just talk your obsesive whineyness as far away from me as possible....it's draining.

Go do your chores kid...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crb470019_153.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	158443  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish

It’s reported in http://www.tg-sienna.org/Transgender101.html that in the U.S. there is one transgendered person for ever 12000 people. The probability that a randomly chosen person is transgendered is therefore 0.0000833. The probability that a randomly chosen person isn’t transgendered is 0.99991666.

Let’s say through grade school and high school you had a 1000 friends, a very generous estimate. Let number those friends; 1, 2, 3, … 1000. The probability the friend #1 isn’t transgender today is 0.99991666. The probability that friend #2 isn’t is also 0.99991666. The probability that neither isn’t transgender is the product 0.99991666 x 0.99991666 = 0.99983334027778.

In like fashion, the probability that none of your 1000 friends is transgender is the thousand fold product of 0.99991666; i.e 0.99991666 to the 1000th power, which is approximately 0.92. That means 92% of the population doesn’t have any old classmates who are transgender.
    Good point. 8% isn't that small a number though. And you were being generous with the thousand friends, but with this calculation, it's not that rare that it sheds enough light on the argument to call someone a liar. Even if it were 1%, it still wouldn't be enough.

Haha, but you didn't say that was your conclusion. I'm getting ahead of myself. That is an interesting stat.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by vegasboy

As for your hearing this from a mod let me say....I believe you. I don't know the context or anything about what was said, but I don't think you're lying. That said, I can't see it at all. I don't know what the motivation would be to say this in chat, whether as a joke or a hunch of his own. But I feel pretty strongly that it's hard to fake that kind of difference in persona. Time will tell.

If I was going to pretend to be anyone, which I wouldn't he would be more than four foot vegas.

I have said it and I will say it again.

I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER AND WHOLE FAMILYS LIFE, I HAVE ONE HANDLE HERE "lust4ts".

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Gold Poster

Maybe Stephen Hawkings would find that interesting Trish but I don't. Save your energy for your cartoon thread.

He didn't go through with it so get back to the drawing board.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts

If I was going to pretend to be anyone, which I wouldn't he would be more than four foot vegas.

I have said it and I will say it again.

I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER AND WHOLE FAMILYS LIFE, I HAVE ONE HANDLE HERE "lust4ts".
    I don't have any doubts. I don't think it's you. I was saying that I don't think Nicole is lying that someone told her that; it's just not accurate info IMO.

That kid loosenoose has a completely different way of identifying himself. You write differently as well.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

And you were being generous with the thousand friends
    that's true. had i gone with say 300 friends (which might be the typical size of a graduating class) we'd find that 97.5% of the population doesn't have any transgender classmates. Still 2.5% > 1.0%.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Gold Poster

And you were being generous with the thousand friends
    that's true. had i gone with say 300 friends (which might be the typical size of a graduating class) we'd find that 97.5% of the population doesn't have any transgender classmates. Still 2.5% > 1.0%.
    Maybe he was just going to transition for attention like some here. I'll ask.