Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Close friend considering Tgirl status!!!..

A friend of mine that I grew up with at school with is seriously considering a sex change. I only found out about a year ago that he was gay and now he's thinking about going T! He's my only gay friend and i support him with whatever he wants to do. It just seems wierd that someone i used to hang about with as a boy might become a girl. He's only 22 so if he was to go through the process how long would it take for him to become tgirl. haha this is freakin me out just talking about it. My biggest fear is to become attracted to him/her when its complete. Is that normal for me to feel like this or am i just being selfish. Even if i did feel an attraction it would be 'jerry springer material' and just way too weird!!!!

your friend is transgendered, not gay. If you're not aware of the difference, I hope you're not giving her advice.

Gold Poster

if u open your eyes you'll see that he is thinking about it..and i said i'll support him FULLY so if you're not aware of what im talking about then dont bother to be a cheeky cunt

Veteran Poster

He needs your support mate, not you trying to roger him the moment he shaves his legs and slips on a skirt...

Regards from The Combat Wombat

Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

A gay person has no interest whatsoever in gender reassignment. To confuse gayness with transgenderism is common with the uninformed public.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Wombat
    He needs your support mate, not you trying to roger him the moment he shaves his legs and slips on a skirt...
    its like talking to chimps, for the 3rd time "i FULLY support him" and the last thing i want is to fancy him if he turns out to be a fit Tgirl because we're good mates and it might fuck things up...do u know what i mean!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    A gay person has no interest whatsoever in gender reassignment. To confuse gayness with transgenderism is common with the uninformed public.
    I understand the point ur trying to make but its irrelevant to what i said. So are u trying to say at the min he's not gay because he's thinking about a sex change????

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider

its like talking to chimps...
    Here, have a banana...

Regards from The Combat Wombat

Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

Gold Poster

save it for a substitute dildo

5 Star Poster

Yes honey. Respectfully suggest you need to educate yourself a bit more. Try looking at TSRoadmap.com

You don't "decide" to "go" trans - you are or you aren't.

That said, for a long time I sort of hid as a gay guy. I needed to be a woman and was at every opportunity, but I was not ready for the social stigma of outting myself as trans.

Looking back it was wrong for me to do that, both in some relationships and for myself.

I wish your friend the best - link her up with this site and TSRoadmap.

Hugs,
    TS Jamie