Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default I was talking to a t-girl the other day and.........

We talked about how a lot of trannys who want srs, and also want men to look at them and treat them the same way they treat a genetic girl. I told her that a lot of them are so uncomfortable with themselves that they are so quick to insult a man who likes them cause they have a cock. You know the usual 'cock hungry' or 'tranny chaser' or 'closet fag' just to name a few. After I told her thats how a number of trannys view and treat men that admire them she was shocked. She also said THOSE GIRLS HAVE MAJOR PROBLEMS AND NEED TO SEEK THERAPY. All this coming from a t-girl. I knew I wasn't the only one who could see this. Your own kind feels the same as I do. If it don't apply, let it fly. This is not directed at anyone in paticular, but you know who I'm talking about. And they do to.

Junior Poster

I think that most just want a guy who doesn't mind that she's packing. One who doesn't obsess about it every wakeing minute. That's the impression that I get.

Memories don't live like people do.....

Professional Poster

opcorn

Smoke if ya got 'em this one's going three pages....at least.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    opcorn

i think you meant 30

and to the op....

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    opcorn

OK, I'll do my part. Always willing to help.

:google opcorn :repost

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

LOL @ 'your own kind'

WTF? LOL

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Professional Poster

Default Re: I was talking to a t-girl the other day and.........

Quote Originally Posted by echimandu
    We talked about how a lot of trannys who want srs, and also want men to look at them and treat them the same way they treat a genetic girl. I told her that a lot of them are so uncomfortable with themselves that they are so quick to insult a man who likes them cause they have a cock. You know the usual 'cock hungry' or 'tranny chaser' or 'closet fag' just to name a few. After I told her thats how a number of trannys view and treat men that admire them she was shocked. She also said THOSE GIRLS HAVE MAJOR PROBLEMS AND NEED TO SEEK THERAPY. All this coming from a t-girl. I knew I wasn't the only one who could see this. Your own kind feels the same as I do. If it don't apply, let it fly. This is not directed at anyone in paticular, but you know who I'm talking about. And they do to.
    Refreashing way to think, I say.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

my contribution to reach page 30

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Professional Poster

Different girls have different opinions and personalities. Some guys only want the "cock" and that doesn't exactly endear them to girls, othes dont care. I've heard girls call GG's fish and cunts and describe particurlarly passable girls as being very "cunty". TG's are no different from anyone else their personalities and how they see the world vary from person to person

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117
    Different girls have different opinions and personalities. Some guys only want the "cock" and that doesn't exactly endear them to girls, othes dont care. I've heard girls call GG's fish and cunts and describe particurlarly passable girls as being very "cunty". TG's are no different from anyone else their personalities and how they see the world vary from person to person
    You don't get it. Its obvious.